Chris Ivory Signed

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Nice between tackle compliment to Shady. Won't be primary back here so not worried about the wear and tear 

Completely agree. I've seen a ton of complaints with him being an older back but I don't see why it matters. He's a change of pace back who brings something different and won't be getting hundreds of carries, who cares if he's a little older?

9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Completely agree. I've seen a ton of complaints with him being an older back but I don't see why it matters. He's a change of pace back who brings something different and won't be getting hundreds of carries, who cares if he's a little older?

He also doesn't have that many miles on him (mostly because he's been hurt a lot but still).

10 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jags fans say he was solid last year and I believe them.

He played alright but Fournette dominated the show with other guys in the backfield like Yeldon and Grant so he was starting to get buried in the depth chart. Also keep in mind that Marrone and Hackett were running the offense just look at how it worked out when Spiller was in Buffalo, they kept misusing him so I think he will improve from what he did in jacksonville but I do not expect him to be that probowler that was with the Jets. Either way it fills a hole before free agency and draft start and this means no more TOLBERT!!!!

Not a huge fan of this deal. 3.25 million guaranteed and 2 years 5.5 million seems a little high for a backup RB. I do believe he can be a decent change of pace and short yardage back, but I feel like we could have found another RB that could do that at half the price or we could just draft a RB in the middle to late rounds.

28 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

I like how (along with the vontae davis move) this has no influence on comp picks for next year.

Yes definitely another bonus of signing them. bills should look at Mo Wilkerson as this will have the same result of not losing out on comp picks and get a solid DT

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Yes definitely another bonus of signing them. bills should look at Mo Wilkerson as this will have the same result of not losing out on comp picks and get a solid DT

He has Dareus syndrome according to Jets fans.

I think this front office would much rather avoid that

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I wouldn't mind bringing in Wilkerson. I know that McDermott usually shies away from players with baggage, but I think a one year incentive laden prove it deal wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Archived