Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Funimation just bought Crunchyroll for $1 billion, granted, it's a parent company doing that, but if we can get all the anime into one streaming, that'd be great.

god it would be glorious. Just, stop using the Funimation UI, its booty.[ 

15 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

god it would be glorious. Just, stop using the Funimation UI, its booty.[ 

They've improved it recently, at least online they did, not sure about hte apps, but I agree, if they could go back to an improved VRV look that'd be great.

29 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

They've improved it recently, at least online they did, not sure about hte apps, but I agree, if they could go back to an improved VRV look that'd be great.

would be much better. Things that bug the ish outta me (I use the browser UI):

The next episode button prior works like 50% of the time

The episode lists take forever to load

Browsing titles is a logistical nightmare

There isnt a good "continue watching" section or tracking

The idea that they integrate shopping with it is asinine. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

would be much better. Things that bug the ish outta me (I use the browser UI):

The next episode button prior works like 50% of the time

The episode lists take forever to load

Browsing titles is a logistical nightmare

There isnt a good "continue watching" section or tracking

The idea that they integrate shopping with it is asinine. 

I've always heard how bad Funimation is but never really agreed until this post. Now I realize all the hoops I jump through to watch stuff without thinking about it because I'm used to it when in reality it should be much easier.

• Like 1

Just wrapped up watching Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki and it was a ton of fun. Good gaming related slice of life anime.

And now watching Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, it's another light hearted and silly anime to this point. Definitely enjoying it, and the main character is a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, Xenos said:

On a side note, I never knew that watching a volleyball anime would be so enjoyable. Highly recommend Haikyuu.

Same, it's amazing. You don't need any interest in Volleyball to love it.

24 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Just wrapped up watching Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki and it was a ton of fun. Good gaming related slice of life anime.

And now watching Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, it's another light hearted and silly anime to this point. Definitely enjoying it, and the main character is a lot of fun.

My roommate and I have a running gag about Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear where we will leave it on in the others room when they aren't around and then confront them about it when they come back. Makes it even funnier if it's actually good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Damn…. I need my fix now lol.

But that’s what I get for thinking it was finally completed and binging it.

I completely understand. As I watched season 4 part 1 with my friends there was one point where I said something along the lines of "If I had to pay $10,000 to watch part 2 or never be able to watch it...I'm not hesitating to drop that 10k". I think it has the highest peak of any show I've ever watched and is undoubtedly a masterpiece. 

• Like 1