Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

6 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Anyone seen Record of Ragnarok on Netflix? Binged it this weekend and ended up really liking it. It's a bit different and fairly linear compared to the types of anime I'm used to, but I found it very much enjoyable. The third fight really resonated with me. Heard a lot of complaints from manga readers about the animation, but it's not bad IMO. It's not as good as something like the Fate series, but it's still respectable. Would definitely recommend.

I wasn't a fan. Felt like 2 people would be fighting for 20 minutes, and in that 20 minutes, like 3 actual moves happened.

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I wasn't a fan. Felt like 2 people would be fighting for 20 minutes, and in that 20 minutes, like 3 actual moves happened.

Haha yeah, I understand that complaint. For a 1-on-1 fighting anime, there is a lot of time spent not fighting. I rather enjoy the storytelling in between, but I completely get why people would not like the "lack" of action.

I finished Wonder Egg Priority. It just came out this year. It’s pretty unique combining serious issues girls face, sci-fi, and fantasy. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t pick up in popularity as the year goes on.

B+ 

Edited by Tetsujin