Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

37 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Funimation has it. Netflix does too but idk if it's dubbed there.

Sorry, my assume not funimation was meant as "assume I don't have funimation". My b.

I'll check it out on Netflix. Seems like it's pretty popular. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Sorry, my assume not funimation was meant as "assume I don't have funimation". My b.

I'll check it out on Netflix. Seems like it's pretty popular. 

Ahhh, misinterpreted. I'm not nearly as high on season 1 as others are (dragged for 6-7 episodes in the first half of the season) but overall it's very good. The movie is legitimately incredible.

34 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

dubs are for scrubs

How dare you. 

Semi-relevant story: When some friends and I saw the Demon Slayer movie in theaters we went to a dub but they started playing a sub and literally the entire theater got up to complain to get it fixed. It was hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

How dare you. 

Semi-relevant story: When some friends and I saw the Demon Slayer movie in theaters we went to a dub but they started playing a sub and literally the entire theater got up to complain to get it fixed. It was hilarious.

I watch subtitles with everything, hearing and focus issues, so any time I have to watch a dub the timing of the vocals and having to read the subs anyways is usually off, and it breaks my brain.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

How dare you. 

I am a dub only guy. I understand why some people prefer sub, but I just dont care about those things lol

• Like 1

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

I watch subtitles with everything, hearing and focus issues, so any time I have to watch a dub the timing of the vocals and having to read the subs anyways is usually off, and it breaks my brain.

I can understand that. I simply don't have any desire to read an anime episode. I want to watch it. There is no way I could keep up on subs for a 2 hour movie either.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, Deadpulse said:

I am a dub only guy. I understand why some people prefer sub, but I just dont care about those things lol

I end up reading the whole time when it's subbed. And I don't even watch what's going on. I can't do it.

• Like 1