Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

My friends and I were in a similar boat. We were watching Part 1 (thinking there was nothing left after it), and with three episodes left we were saying there is absolutely no way they can finish the story in 3 episodes. Then we found out about part 2, which was announced late because they didn't know how they wanted to complete the series yet. Part 2 episodes haven't not aired yet anywhere.

Dude I'd buy you a beer if I could. You've made my week

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I gave up the season after they introduced the power levels, ruin the show for me.

It was just a cheesy way to quantify the disparities in strength among everyone.

But it served its purpose; it showed commoners, holy knights, the Sins, the 10 Commandments, Meliodas (before and after).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I gave up the season after they introduced the power levels, ruin the show for me.

It wasn't necessary to add power levels but it wasn't bad enough to overwrite the awesomeness of that season overall. The last half season is pure garbage, only one episode even feels like the same show as the first two seasons, the rest is like ****ty fanfic.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:45 AM, Bullet Club said:

I am so unbelievably frustrated with the final half season of Seven Deadly Sins.

I literally fell asleep trying to watch the last half of the last season. Such a terrible turn for the show. Started off with so much potential in season 1 and just has progressively gone downhill since then. Sucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I literally fell asleep trying to watch the last half of the last season. Such a terrible turn for the show. Started off with so much potential in season 1 and just has progressively gone downhill since then. Sucks.

An amazing group of characters, really fun action, a cool little world, and so much potential. At least the last movie was solid. It was a much better send off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished the latest season of MHA, a lot happened, but didn't feel as impactful as past seasons for some reason. The Tomura arc/evolution was phenomenal though; that part I had read ahead in the manga and the anime outclassed it by a mile. Excited for next season, but feel like one for all might be starting to get a little convoluted with all the different powers emerging. Guess we'll see next season how they handle it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...