The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

13 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

LOL Right. I felt so broke looking at the Miami tickets. Horse racing is probably something I'll get into. I want to catch one in Saratoga. I was born there, but know nothing about that city. Good time to explore it. lmao

12 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

My wife is from Saratoga. So we go back once or twice a year to se ever family and always do a one of the trips during track season. My father in law is retired and just for fun is some Sort of supervisor up there at the booths. So he’s too busy to bet. But he gets a ton of tickets that people leave that have won. And he puts them all on a card. And when I go up there he gives it to me to use. So I get to gamble for free with normally around $500. There is a decent track here in Texas too that we like going to. They do dollar beer days and have some good local Texas country singers do concerts out there and stuff.

Is Saratoga for retirement or senior citizens only?  lol.

@rickyt31  you now into gambling?  you better check your volume of released dopamine. lol

8 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Oakland A's just bought the land in Las Vegas.  I have to wonder about Las Vegas' water supply situation.  ugh!

Why worry about what can happen today when you can pass it off to others when your gone.  That seems to be the mantra of politicians and big business.

Edited by xrade

5 minutes ago, xrade said:

Why worry about what can happen today when you can pass it off to others when your gone.  That seems to be the mantra politicians and big business.

I don't like that attitude.    You know infamous stuff like we have time then bam! it is here now. 

Heck!  I am good with developing new prison and mental institution near the strip.  It is a fair deal.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Is Saratoga for retirement or senior citizens only?  lol.

@rickyt31  you now into gambling?  you better check your volume of released dopamine. lol

lol I have no idea what that city is. My parents where there for a few months, then went back to Buffalo. They barely know anything about the city. 

lmao I'm lucky MGM isn't allowed in Georgia. I've always been into gambling, but just on a small scale. You'll never see me betting G's on sports. I put more money in stocks and sports cards than I do game bets. That's why I love draft scouting. I buy cheap rare sports cards of sleeper prospects and flip them when they blow up. It started when I turned a $88 Lamar Jackson Rookie card to $600 and was able to pay rent. 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I have no idea what that city is. My parents where there for a few months, then went back to Buffalo. They barely know anything about the city. 

lmao I'm lucky MGM isn't allowed in Georgia. I've always been into gambling, but just on a small scale. You'll never see me betting G's on sports. I put more money in stocks and sports cards than I do game bets. That's why I love draft scouting. I buy cheap rare sports cards of sleeper prospects and flip them when they blow up. It started when I turned a $88 Lamar Jackson Rookie card to $600 and was able to pay rent. 

Which is quicker flip, NBA or NFL?

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Which is quicker flip, NBA or NFL?

Likely to flip a NFL card in general. The NBA is tough. There are a lot more busts in the NBA but if you hit the next Luka or Lebron rare rookie, I've seen those go for $50k-$100k. On my watch list, there is rookie card from that kid in Orlando about to hit $10k in bidding.  

NFL is a little easier because you can just things like system fit, coaches ability to develop,  and etc. More draft picks to pick from. The NBA has 2 rounds and you're never going to hear about 85% of the picks after that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

You guys think you’re anxiously waiting this Rodgers trade. I’m waiting for it become official so I can collect my bet I made February 24th of $1,500 on Rodgers being a Jet this next year at +650. If he’s a Jet… I win $9,750.

Ah... No wonder you have spent ridiculous amount of time talking about Rodgers in QB thread.

13 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

You guys think you’re anxiously waiting this Rodgers trade. I’m waiting for it become official so I can collect my bet I made February 24th of $1,500 on Rodgers being a Jet this next year at +650. If he’s a Jet… I win $9,750.

Bro I have been waiting for you to mention this!!! 😂😂

Just finishing up my second week in Orlando. Still have another 10 days but it goes so quick!! We went discovery cove today (always a favourite!) 

I’m thinking of watching the draft next Thursday in Universal studios at NBC sports grill and brew. May need tickets but I’m there on Sunday so will find out then. 

All depends how long the little ones could stay up though I guess so I may just watch from our house instead. 🤷🏻‍♂️

19 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Bro I have been waiting for you to mention this!!! 😂😂

Just finishing up my second week in Orlando. Still have another 10 days but it goes so quick!! We went discovery cove today (always a favourite!) 

I’m thinking of watching the draft next Thursday in Universal studios at NBC sports grill and brew. May need tickets but I’m there on Sunday so will find out then. 

All depends how long the little ones could stay up though I guess so I may just watch from our house instead. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have a great trip man!!! Enjoy the time with the fam!!!

• 2 weeks later...