The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I agree, but this is what I think is going to happen, not what I hope will happen or what I'd like to happen.  I just have a sneaking suspicion that they go this route.  

Filoni and Favreau have my trust.  Something like that might break it.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im just going to leave this here because I know I am in the minority and it is NOT based on her ability, but I do not like Rosario Dawson. Something about her irks me. I have no idea what it is. I am so happy we got a live action Ashoka but no matter how well she does in the role (and I admit it was good), there will always be a little tinge of uneasiness watching her portrayal 

IIRC she's a nutbar in real life, but she is a good actress, and I long ago disassociated artists personal views from their work, life is just easier that way.

@Acgott, Filoni did an interview with Vanity Fair and he addressed the timeline question. He purposefully left it vague by saying, "...when you look at the epilogue of Rebels you dont really know how much time has passed. So, it's possible that the story Im telling in the Mandalorian actually takes place prior to that. Possible. Im saying its possible."

• Like 1

I thought Dawson did a great job as Ahoska and she looked great! 

overall, the episode was pretty good. They added some things to move the timeline ahead like let us know that Grogu (not sure how I feel about that name) had been trained by Jedi in Corusant. So it’s not like he’s starting from zero and once he get through the stuff he had to do to survive he might be a badass. He’s not a baby.

also, it’s pretty much implied that he’s Yoda’s son right?

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

@Acgott, Filoni did an interview with Vanity Fair and he addressed the timeline question. He purposefully left it vague by saying, "...when you look at the epilogue of Rebels you dont really know how much time has passed. So, it's possible that the story Im telling in the Mandalorian actually takes place prior to that. Possible. Im saying its possible."

Haha, I was just coming in to post it.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/11/rosario-dawson-dave-filoni-mandalorian-ahsoka-tano-grogu

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

based on his comments, my position is now that she has a lead on Thrawn, she goes to Lothar to pick up Sabine and begin their quest in earnest together. 

Agreed. The question now is how and when did Thrawn get on her radar.