Browns trade for Tyrod Taylor

sdrawkcab321

Watching the press conference I love how he carries himself 

he didn't have to wear a suit no one would have cared, but it helps make a first impression that the guy actually wants to try to lead this team with some confidence 

Ive never seen that 

32 minutes ago, brownie man said:

he didn't have to wear a suit no one would have cared, but it helps make a first impression that the guy actually wants to try to lead this team with some confidence 

Ive never seen that 

This is the low bar that has been set for us for so long as Cleveland Browns fans. 

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

Ive never seen that 

I was thinking the same thing - carries himself well as the face of the franchise, which is just what this team needs.

12 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I was thinking the same thing - carries himself well as the face of the franchise, which is just what this team needs.

He is going to be worth that 3rd pick. He is going to play a huge part in changing the perception and culture of this franchise

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

He is going to be worth that 3rd pick. He is going to play a huge part in changing the perception and culture of this franchise

Yeah the pick means nothing here, he should give us both a year of decent Qb play as well as the opportunity to properly groom and develop a rookie.

If those two things happen we got more than enough value from that pick.

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah the pick means nothing here, he should give us both a year of decent Qb play as well as the opportunity to properly groom and develop a rookie.

If those two things happen we got more than enough value from that pick.

Even with the salary.

If he had hit the open market, we probably wouldn't have gotten him or we would have only on a longer term commitment at a higher price.

Good trade.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we’re franchising him he either improved a lot or the rookie underwhelmed significantly.

If we went to the afc championship under Tyrol, you keep Tyrod. Assuming he played well. 

Also someone like Darn old might be a guy who you sit for two years ideally. 

Josh Allen 5 years. 

What it should be, in an ideal world...

Darnold at 1. We sit him for a year because he's 20 years old. Keep that in mind. All the tape you've seen of him is as a 19 or 20 year old, playing with little talent and for hopeless coaches. We give him a year behind the scenes to sit and learn the nuances of the game from a set of supposedly top offensive minds in Jackson (lol), Haley, Zampese etc. Something he hasn't had before. Basically been left to his own devices to carry a squad by himself with 'guidance' from Clay Helton and Tee Martin (LOL).

Tyrod does his thing, protects the ball, wins some games, probably around 6. We feel good to get some wins and some credibility back, but ultimately we know the score here. Tyrod's 16m contract is up and we have a blue-chip 21, soon to be 22 year old QB ready to go with a squad that has learnt to win.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

If we went to the afc championship under Tyrol, you keep Tyrod. Assuming he played well. 

Also someone like Darn old might be a guy who you sit for two years ideally. 

Josh Allen 5 years. 

If we get to the AFC Championship game Tyrod would have to play a lot better than he did last year.

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we get to the AFC Championship game Tyrod would have to play a lot better than he did last year.

Pff rated him top 12-15 last year. 

If he went to top 7-8 then I think that playoffs and franchise tag is realistic.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I rate him as decent.

Fight me bruh.

Haley coaches well.

Gordon top 5 wr.

Landry 105 recs.

te’s produce

duke top 5 3rd down back.

good pass blocking and great run blocking.

defense top 10 against the run and top 12 v pass.

Hyde is decent.

tyrod is 5% better at decision making and throws less than 8 bits.

Tyrod will be a functional top 8-10. 

Then I teabag you. And your mum.

Archived