Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Just now, Slinky said:

When Mike Gesicki miraculously falls out of the 3rd rd, and we draft him with the first pick in the 4th rd, people will be good with this trade. 

I'll still be annoyed.

But knowing how wrong I am, Rodgers will retire and Kizer will take over and win like 18 SBs or some ****. Or whatever we will call the title game once the Champ game is XFL vs NFL.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Backup QB was a need IMO. I personally dont want Hundley to be that guy. Did Kizer prove in his rookie season he's the second coming of AR? Far from it - but apparently there are some - who do more than dabble as social media GMs - who see promise in the guy - and - DR wasnt anything close to being a shutdown corner. We can improve at both positions IMO.

I honestly don't care if he's better than Hundley or not. Kizer is not going to save this team should Rodgers miss time. He's not.

This team has much bigger needs than backup QB. Address those first.

Just now, Slinky said:

When Mike Gesicki miraculously falls out of the 3rd rd, and we draft him with the first pick in the 4th rd, people will be good with this trade. 

The swapping of the 4th and 5th round picks is nice, I will admit. Isn't the 4th round the start of day 3 also so we will be on the clock all day. plenty of time for trade if that's the route Gute wants to go. 

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

King >>> Randall. He'd have been #4. Which probably would've made him a cancer in a contract year.

King wasn't better than Randall last year.  While he's got potential, he still needs a ton of work given the frequency that he was torched.  

17 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is Kizer really that much more talented than Hundley? Their scouting reports look pretty much the same to me. Guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head.

I think so. Hundley doesn't have a fraction of the deep ball ability or arm strength that Kizer has. Hundley is better with his feet. One was drafted in the 2nd round and one in the 5th for a reason. 

Granted Kizer made a lot of horrible decisions in CLE and in college. 

I'd take Kizer over a 3rd round draft pick which was likely the ceiling for Randall in a straight up trade. 

I do see your concerns about the CB group but I gotta wait until the whole thing plays out. I doubt they would just get rid of Randall without something up their sleeves. I like Kizer's potential though

I am going to stay clam. Honestly everyone is scratching their head on this trade. Gute does not seem like an idiot so I have to believe there is more to the story. Think about it do you really think GB would make this trade and have everyone laughing at them? Believe they have something under their selves that will be shown soon.... If not we are screwed lol. 

Archived