Danny Shelton to New England. Pick swap?

miserablesince96

I repeat guys, Dorsey is listening to his coaches and getting rid of the deadwood on the team, guys who do not put in the effort to improve, guys who are cancers in the locker room and guys who are simply either not suitable to what a coach wants as a player or hasn't played up to snuff.

Whenever you hire a new GM or HC or OC or DC, your team will go through these changes, that's the NFL and the reason winning franchises are successful, they have the same GM and HC and have already sorted out these problems, while we have to undergo these changes every time Haslam decides to make some kind of FO or coaching change.

And IMO, we are just beginning, because Haslam could tire of HUE, fire him and a new HC could bring in a new DC and OC and the process starts all over again. This is NFL 101 for staying a bottom feeder!!!

I think Dorsey is trying his best to do it all now and hope his new hire after Hue is fired, will not have to go through this process, but it is *** backwards, just because Haslam insisted that Hue stay and did not allow Dorsey to pick his own HC and we fans will pay the price with more losses.

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

I repeat guys, Dorsey is listening to his coaches and getting rid of the deadwood on the team, guys who do not put in the effort to improve, guys who are cancers in the locker room and guys who are simply either not suitable to what a coach wants as a player or hasn't played up to snuff.

Whenever you hire a new GM or HC or OC or DC, your team will go through these changes, that's the NFL and the reason winning franchises are successful, they have the same GM and HC and have already sorted out these problems, while we have to undergo these changes every time Haslam decides to make some kind of FO or coaching change.

And IMO, we are just beginning, because Haslam could tire of HUE, fire him and a new HC could bring in a new DC and OC and the process starts all over again. This is NFL 101 for staying a bottom feeder!!!

I think Dorsey is trying his best to do it all now and hope his new hire after Hue is fired, will not have to go through this process, but it is *** backwards, just because Haslam insisted that Hue stay and did not allow Dorsey to pick his own HC and we fans will pay the price with more losses.

Hogan, Kessler, Ricardo Louis, Carl Nassib, Orchard and others will be gone, IMO.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I don't understand why picks aren't traded more. 

the chances of getting a player better than Kessler in the 7th is around 1-2%

It is actually significantly lower than 1%. 5-7th round picks finding guys who even stick in the league beyond 2 years is incredibly rare. Everyone likes to remember the big hits like Brady, Brown and others but they always seem to forget there were 130+ other players drafting in those rounds each year who failed miserably, and the hits are usually years apart. 

21 hours ago, buno67 said:

Difference is Garrett has skills that rise above scheme, dude can get after the QB. Shelton was only good at eating blocks and space, those are skills you dont want from a UT. Ideal for a NT but worthless for a UT, especially one under William

Good point i have not seen the scheme enough to comment on that.

But my guess is that his comp pick maybe higher than what we got back as he will the highest paid dl.

Also he was at least a middle of the road dt so now you have to use a high draft pick to replace him just to get back where we were

Archived