Danny Shelton to New England. Pick swap?

miserablesince96

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

I’m going to take a wild guess and say Coleman is next 

Shush! I can't imagine we'd get anything more than a mid-round pick for him, so it would not be worth trading him. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Coleman can still become a good receiver for us. He's shown flashes and has been inconsistent, but he's had two freak injuries and absolute garbage at QB throwing him the ball. I'd like to give him another year to see what he can do.

Just now, DawgX said:

As I've said before, I'm not a big fan of this trade, but Shelton absolutely does not play all game. I'm not even sure if he plays 50% of the snaps.

I wasnt implying Shelton did.

I was merely saying Oganjobis stats can me misleading as a part time player. I like the kid but I just think if we got such little trade value, might as well waited til mid season and im sure some playoff contender would need a dlineman due to injury

46 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I've got to think that there has likely been some "pre-tampering" before the tampering period.  There has to be something else up his sleeve?  

If you "pre-tamper", is it possible that you can get "Suh-ed" by the NFL?

Sounds like we might be planning a move to trade for Suh or maybe pick Vea.

Flipping Shelton and bringing in Suh would be brilliant.

Shelton is a top early down runstuffer but offers nothing in the form of pass rush or money down impact.

Imagine Suh offering that same dominant runstuffing whilst wreaking interior pass rush havoc. Allowing Myles to fly off the edge and clean up.

Now we’re talking.

Finally, we are doing it right. Dorsey is simply clearing the team of any deadwood still there. It is just a reflection of how bad our previous FO was at assessing talent. The only unfortunate thing is, Dorsey is stuck with Hue as his HC at least for a year, otherwise, this franchise might actually be moving in the right direction.

This is how winning rebuilding franchises get the job done, we are just not used to seeing it done right and still believe all the previous hype put out by our former FO. The guys going are junk!!! 

Suh is 31 years old and massively over payed for what he does now. Unless it’s a 6th or 7 Idk if I’d be interested. I’m all for competing quickly but I rather have just kept Shelton and let him play Early downs why Brantley came in on 3rd and 4th down. 

Archived