Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

47 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I hate the Cardinals...they are going to lose to Tom Savage

Your pessimism lately needs to eat a bag, Mind; have faith that the Cardinal defense will adjust to Savage and bait a few nice picks.  Will it to come to pass.  *butterflies around head of meditator gif*

Texans remaining schedule

Baltimore- Loss

Titans- Loss

49ers- Toss up 

Jaguars at Jacksonville - Ehhhhh I can never bet on Blake Bortles 

Steelers - Loss

Colts - I'm going to call that a loss as well. Brissett>>Savage

so maybe 6-10 

Thatd be a top 10 pick thats pretty legit for the first 2 rounds

13 hours ago, brownie man said:

Texans remaining schedule

Baltimore- Loss

Titans- Loss

49ers- Toss up 

Jaguars at Jacksonville - Ehhhhh I can never bet on Blake Bortles 

Steelers - Loss

Colts - I'm going to call that a loss as well. Brissett>>Savage

so maybe 6-10 

Thatd be a top 10 pick thats pretty legit for the first 2 rounds

Can't see them beating the Jaguars this year.  I could see a win against SF & that's it.  That'd be 5-11, which is amazing.  Oh, and Indianapolis looks like they're gonna win today.  5-11 could be pick #5 this year with how win-loss records are looking across the league.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Can't see them beating the Jaguars this year.  I could see a win against SF & that's it.  That'd be 5-11, which is amazing.  Oh, and Indianapolis looks like they're gonna win today.  5-11 could be pick #5 this year with how win-loss records are looking across the league.

Arg.  All the worst schedule teams lost today.  The Bucs & Colts had a decent shot of winning too.

20 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Houston currently would give us the 7th pick. We badly need Baltimore to win today 

Guaranteed Baltimore loses tonight. I root against them every single game and the one game that we want/need them to win, they'll lose, showing once again that no matter what Baltimore does, they screw us over.

We all need to become Jets, Miami, and Tampa Bay fans with special mentions to Chicago, Indy and Denver. I doubt SanFran and NYG can win another game let alone 3-4. Right I'm thinking we'll get a top 10 pick from them. I would love it to be a top 5. #1 and #5 would help us a lot. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Archived