The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Not exactly bold, but the OSU vs. Michigan game is looking like a playoff matchup.

Right now, we stand no chance vs. Michigan. None. 

This team's been getting exposed time and time again. There is no individual unit on this team that is elite.

When Michigan strolls into the shoe, Haskins will be pressured like never before. His biggest weakness is throwing under pressure. I'd need to see some massive improvement from the O-line to actually think this would turn out okay.

Our receivers are constantly underperforming. I've always been weary of them, but none of these guys are truly next level receivers, and Haskins' talent is going to waste because of it. 

Our defense is going to be picked apart by a combination of Shea's mobility and our DB's getting burnt on multiple occasions. 

I mean, there isn't one position that I feel our unit has an advantage, except for maybe Haskins, but with the amount of pressure he'll be facing...I don't know guys...

I think UM is a way better team then OSU right now and should surely be favored. I wouldn’t say no chance though. It’s a home game, it’ll be live, and it’s a game both sides game plan for all year. Their D is so much better than ours right now. Better coached and so much faster. We’ve been spoiled the past 20 years in The Game. I think this is a year we are in trouble, but you never know. I’m still of the opinion if we somehow find a way to win out, we are far from a top 4 team right now, and OSU in the playoffs would be ugly. They’d still need help from an OU or UND loss. Put Bama/Clemson into the playoffs almost undoubtedly. 

12 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

This team's been getting exposed time and time again. There is no individual unit on this team that is elite.

When Michigan strolls into the shoe, Haskins will be pressured like never before. His biggest weakness is throwing under pressure. I'd need to see some massive improvement from the O-line to actually think this would turn out okay.

Our receivers are constantly underperforming. I've always been weary of them, but none of these guys are truly next level receivers, and Haskins' talent is going to waste because of it. 

Our defense is going to be picked apart by a combination of Shea's mobility and our DB's getting burnt on multiple occasions. 

I mean, there isn't one position that I feel our unit has an advantage, except for maybe Haskins, but with the amount of pressure he'll be facing...I don't know guys...

I dont know about no chance. This tOSU team plays to their level of their opponents. It will be Michigan's best chance at winning The Game in a long time

15 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Wow what a terrible post. Man we really do have some of the worst fans I've ever seen. You people would quit over anything. No chance my ***.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bootsy said:

Wow what a terrible post. Man we really do have some of the worst fans I've ever seen. You people would quit over anything. No chance my ***.

Quit? At what point did I say I was quitting? I still love my Buckeyes. Just because I'm critical of them does not mean I'm giving up on them.

Get your arrogant a$$ outta here with that presumptive BS, douchebag.

4 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Quit? At what point did I say I was quitting? I still love my Buckeyes. Just because I'm critical of them does not mean I'm giving up on them.

Get your arrogant a$$ outta here with that presumptive BS, douchebag.

You said we stand no chance, that means you quit. There's not much debate about that.

I'll keep my non-quitting a$$ in here because I'm a Buckeye fan and I don't throw in the towel and whine like a little ***** because things aren't going my way like you do. 

27 minutes ago, bootsy said:

You said we stand no chance, that means you quit. There's not much debate about that.

I'll keep my non-quitting a$$ in here because I'm a Buckeye fan and I don't throw in the towel and whine like a little ***** because things aren't going my way like you do. 

Quit what? I graduated from Ohio State. I'm a Buckeye til I die.

When did I throw in the towel, exactly? I'd like you to show me where you interpreted that I said anything even remotely close to that.

Looks like I said "right now, we don't stand a chance..." Don't be a defensive Buckeye honk who bashes any ounce of criticism about our precious program.

Why don't you quit putting words in my mouth and fight back with some actual, civilized debate. I laid out a number of reasons why I don't feel great about this team. You respond by calling me a quitter...if this is your method of debate, you lack logic son.

Go to bed, kid.

I’m with @MistaBohmbastic on this one. I don’t get the mindset that if you think the team you root for is going to lose, it means you’re a quitter. Fans have no control of an outcome. It’s different than being a participant. I’m a Browns fan. If I think they’re going to lose to the Chiefs (as they did), that hardly makes me a quitter. It’s just trying to be objective and not a blind homer. 

• Like 4

th?id=OIP.yfBadkVkY8Fa8xDIbG5NpgHaDL&pid=15.1&P=0&w=408&h=176

The Game is in the shoe this year. It is a rivalry game. We will be the underdogs trying to make this OUR national championship game. The target will be on the backs of scUM. They will be ranked higher than us. They are the ones that are in " win and we are in" mode. They will lose. OH!!!!!!! IO!!!!!!

michigan-girl-sad-face.gif?w=1000

nooomichigan.0.gif

wsKpCyUbJPlsc.gif

YNNNz.gif

3 weeks out and I still find myself screaming BEAT Xitchigan!!!! 

So in answering anyone's "I'm just being a realistic they are going to beat us" pessimistic BS comments ; it hasn't even begun yet. OSU in an upset. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Edited by Mastercheddaar

Zach Harrison trending towards UM it seems. Big blow when a 5-star DE from CBus is headed to the rival. Some talk Jordan Battle might not stick also. Visiting Bama this week. 2019 a bit of a letdown class. Hopefully the 2020 class shapes out as it’s projected. The wildcard could be a coaching shakeup.