Packers releasing WR Jordy Nelson

deltarich87

It has begun

Jordan Schultz of Yahoo! Sports reports that the receiver knew the Packers were releasing him and already had the Patriots targeted for his next team. The Raiders, Ravens, 49ers and Seahawks also are expected to have interest in Nelson, Schultz adds.

I’ll miss seeing Jordy in the Green and Gold; he’s been one of my favorite modern day Packers! I wish him well, and hope at the end of his career he comes back for the “one day contract” to retire a Green Bay Packer! 

I wonder if the Packer High Command consulted with "General Rodgers” before they made this move...( - ; #

1 minute ago, JQ1 said:

I’ll miss seeing Jordy in the Green and Gold; he’s been one of my favorite modern day Packers! I wish him well, and hope at the end of his career he comes back for the “one day contract” to retire a Green Bay Packer! 

I wonder if the Packer High Command consulted with "General Rodgers” before they made this move...( - ; #

Jason Wilde tweeted that Gute spoke to Rodgers after they had decided to release Nelson. Not before they released him.

Archived