BAZINGA! Sheldon is ours! (1 yr, $11 mil, p. 11)

vike daddy

6 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

Richardson made $8.069 million last season, so it would take quite a commitment for the Vikings to land him. NFL Media reported the Seahawks have offered Richardson a deal worth $11 million per year but that he is seeking $15 million annually.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/15/former-pro-bowl-selection-sheldon-richardson-visits-vikings/

There must be programming glitch in Rick The Pickumulator Spielman's 'Thortana' board at the Eagan Playgrounds.

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

A locked thread in the news forum wasn't enough for you?

this thread should be locked for the title alone...

but seriously i'm pretty sure all that's happened is the same tweets posted in the free agency thread have been re-posted here.

8 minutes ago, whitehops said:

but seriously i'm pretty sure all that's happened is the same tweets posted in the free agency thread have been re-posted here.

yes, the information out there is the same.

but it doesn't hurt, and our mods agree, to break up the information in to some separate threads too, so to better see new information. not everyone that comes to our forum is a regular who spends hours per day reading and participating in ever growing generalized threads about many players and topics. having specific discussions of specific impact players, which is the way we've done it for years by the way, helps to inform people.

3 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Any way to justify your threads right

yes, that;s right. it's all about me and justifying my threads.

Sheldon frickin' Richardson, one of the NFL's top free agents, is with the Vikings right now, has been most of the day, and we shouldn't alert Viking fans to that in a specific thread? all other news outlets are reporting it, why shouldn't we?

edit: i posted this as Klomp was posting his "enough" post.

Jesus....what the hell is with this forum this past week?

People are legit looking for any reason to argue.

"Signing Kirk is a good idea!"....."No it isn't!"

"I want Kirk!"......"I want Case/Teddy/Sam!"

"This shouldn't be a thread!"...."The thread is fine!"

If you're getting to the point of arguing over a thread being created, maybe it's time to put the laptop down for a couple days and enjoy the improving weather.

10 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Id be really surprised if Minnesota was able to seal the deal on Richardson.

I expect him to fly out tomorrow. 

Not the end of the world. Mo Wilkerson left Green Bay, visited Washington, and signed with Green Bay. 

35 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

yes, the information out there is the same.

but it doesn't hurt, and mods agree, to break up the information in to some separate threads too, so to better see new information. not everyone that comes to our forum is a regular who spends hours per day reading and participating in ever growing generalized threads about many players and topics. having specific discussions of specific impact players, which is the way we've done it for years by the way, helps to inform people.

Its better like this & if I'm being honest was one of the big reasons why I wasn't that active when I originally signed up.  Hated that everything had to be in one thread, trying to find information on certain topics was just too hard.  This should be a non issue though not sure why people care so much

Edit:  Didn't see the Klomp post.  I reply as I read stuff sorry guys

This thread makes it so easy to follow any Sheldon updates and not have to sift through free agent news that doesnt pertain to Minnesota.

He would look some nice on this line and we need to keep up with the Eagles d line.

Archived