Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

hiregute.com

I need to buy it before anyone else

Also my site is approaching 10,000 views. Like 3200 short last time I looked lol

Anyone remember firetedthompson.com ?

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Spoken like a man who's never asked a taken girl on a date ;)

15yrs and 2 kids later that strategy worked out for me :)

LMAO this is the exact analogy I was thinking.  Why even ask a girl out if she’s not going to put out the moment after?  ?

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I need to buy it before anyone else

Also my site is approaching 10,000 views. Like 3200 short last time I looked lol

Anyone remember firetedthompson.com ?

Dayum you advertising it, or people just subconsciously typed it in the search bar?

23 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

First of all, the only thing that's borderline ridiculous is people acting like we have to be happy about something that probably won't happen.  Having to wait on the Bears could hurt us.  As far as right now, this move hurts us more than helps us.  We've added nothing, we've done nothing.  People will be much happier IF we actually sign Fuller.  That's very unlikely. 

Second, I love how the first two passes in his highlight video are against Packer quarterbacks.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You can be a pain in the ***, but I can imagine you'll be one of the most fun dudes on here to celebrate our eventual SB Championship with so for that reason I like you.

Nah, then I'll be back to being too positive.  Do you not remember the **** I got for saying the Packers could still win the Super Bowl in 2015 when our offense sucked?  Now I'm too negative.  I'm going to start being as bland as possible. 

Here I go.  BlandtoZenith activated. 

I posted this in the Free Agency thread and I'll post it here too:

The Bears had 56 Million in cap before signing these outside free agents:

Allen Robinson - three-year, $42 million contract. - $14 million a year

Trey Burton - four-year, $32 million contract. - $8 million a year

Chase Daniel - two-year, $10 million contract. - $5 million a year

Taylor Gabriel - four-year, $26 million contract. - $6.5 million a year

Tyler Bray, QB - 1 year, Figures Unknown - ??

Aaron Lynch - 1 year, $6 million contract. - $6 Million

Cody Parkey - 4 Years, $15 million contract. - 3.75 a year

Total Spent on outside Free Agents: $43 Million* ( * because it doesn't include Bray's deal)

They also resigned their own players at:

Sam Acho - two-year, $7.5 million contract - $3.5 million a year

Prince Amukamara - three-year, $27 million contract - $9 million a year

Daniel Brown - Figures unknown (Likely cheap he wasn't tendered)

Pat O'Donnel - one-year, $1.5 million contract - $1 million a year

Bradley Sowell - two-year, Figures Unknown

Total spent on resigning their own: 13.5 Million* ( * because it doesn't include Sowell or Brown's figures)

Total known spent money: $56.5 Million (This is without signing their Draft Class and the figures of Bray, Brown or Sowell)

Looks like our boy Gute chose the right time to pounce on this opportunity.  Obviously the allotted money used this year could be different and very likely is based on verbiage of the contracts signed. However, it's very clear they're not as good on cap as they were before comments surfaced of "We'll match any contract" - This is actually more interesting then it looks.

29 minutes ago, ugLymayNe said:

Fuller is more of a boundary guy. Thinking this leaves the door open for someone like Mathieu if they can pull that one off (cut Cobb? YES? EH?) but that seems highly unlikely.

Unlikely, but that would be the kind of aggressive move I would love to see.  It would be much easier to replace slot receiver production than hope for the best in the secondary with rookies.  

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Nah, then I'll be back to being too positive.  Do you not remember the **** I got for saying the Packers could still win the Super Bowl in 2015 when our offense sucked?  Now I'm too negative.  I'm going to start being as bland as possible. 

Here I go.  BlandtoZenith activated. 

BtZ, I like it.

Archived