Ravens sign Michael Crabtree

marky mark

I like the signing, hate how we got him but he'll probably go on IR by week 3 with our injury luck that somehow is going to get worse because of what the Ravens did to Grant.

I don't know how it could get worse after last year but oh well.

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

I like the signing, hate how we got him but he'll probably go on IR by week 3 with our injury luck that somehow is going to get worse because of what the Ravens did to Grant.

I don't know how it could get worse after last year but oh well.

xD 

It could come out tomorrow that Ryan Grant doesn't have knee caps and most people would still use that meme from twitter as the source of truth on this story.

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

xD 

It could come out tomorrow that Ryan Grant doesn't have knee caps and most people would still use that meme from twitter as the source of truth on this story.

Keep rationalizing it however you want.  The Ravens cited the ankle.  You yourself noted the "sprained" ankle.  How many sprains do you know of that someone was able to practice all week and then play 4 quarters of football on are still lingering around 10 weeks later?  Whether it was specifically because of Crabtree becoming available or because Jordy Nelson came available or whatever... the Ravens did Grant dirty and we're negotiating in good faith.

18 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Keep rationalizing it however you want.  The Ravens cited the ankle.  You yourself noted the "sprained" ankle.  How many sprains do you know of that someone was able to practice all week and then play 4 quarters of football on are still lingering around 10 weeks later?  Whether it was specifically because of Crabtree becoming available or because Jordy Nelson came available or whatever... the Ravens did Grant dirty and we're negotiating in good faith.

What am I rationalizing? I have no doubt Ryan Grant could play a game today. That's not what doctors care about when you are about to give a 4 year contract with significant injury guarantees.

If it's so obvious they weren't negotiating in good faith it should all come up in this grievance that is totally happening.

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

What am I rationalizing? I have no doubt Ryan Grant could play a game today. That's not what doctors care about when you are about to give a 4 year contract with significant injury guarantees.

Agreed. They care about a sprained ankle that happened months ago on a guy who has never missed a game in his career. There's nothing else in play here. And that independent doctor who cleared Grant? He's a quack. This is all a conspiracy because all of you are salty haters who are jealous of the Ravens. xD

Archived