All abouts the wideouts

Klomp

35 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

But he's never really been good......has he? I mean, it probably doesn't matter much one way or the other.....

He's fine. He's not going to be the next Randy Moss, but the offense doesn't need that.

18 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Diggs has plenty of it.

Yes, Diggs has it, but it’s not really his forte. Diggs is a weapon all over the field. Robinson is the guy who you can send deep, hoping to take a safety with him to open up the intermediate field. Where Diggs and Thielen seem to do their most damage. 

Robinson is a guy that you stick out there in 3 or 4 receiver sets, hoping to catch someone napping. 

3 hours ago, Klomp said:

He's fine. He's not going to be the next Randy Moss, but the offense doesn't need that.

Every offense needs the next Randy Moss. ?

But to your point, I will still disagree. A true vertical threat (ala DeSean Jackson, Marquise Goodwin, Will Fuller type) would be the perfect compliment as WR3 to Diggs and Thielen.

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

But to your point, I will still disagree. A true vertical threat (ala DeSean Jackson, Marquise Goodwin, Will Fuller type) would be the perfect compliment as WR3 to Diggs and Thielen.

I think Aldrick can fit into that role. He'll never get the usage (targets) of Jackson/Goodwin/Fuller here because of Thielen/Diggs, but he is just fine as a complementary third WR.

15 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Yes, Diggs has it, but it’s not really his forte. Diggs is a weapon all over the field. Williams is the guy who you can send deep, hoping to take a safety with him to open up the intermediate field. Where Diggs and Thielen seem to do their most damage. 

Williams is a guy that you stick out there in 3 or 4 receiver sets, hoping to catch someone napping. 

And by Williams do you mean Robinson?

Archived