Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

26 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Aren’t both incentive laden deals ? Don’t incentives count against next years ? Also assume that they’re structured so incentives for one would mean the other didn’t earn them 

Incentives only applies the current year. Escalators are for after the current season.

In McCown's case,  He himself earns 10m no matter what. There is no incentives for him.  Bridgewater has incentive clause.

I can't believe I had been actually thinking about what would Colts do with their first 4 picks.

At 6, they could get Bradley Chubb and then invest in CB Carlton Davis, LB Malik Jefferson and G Billy Price as 2nd rounders.  Not a bad start for Frank Reich if that happens.

19 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I can't believe I had been actually thinking about what would Colts do with their first 4 picks.

At 6, they could get Bradley Chubb and then invest in CB Carlton Davis, LB Malik Jefferson and G Billy Price as 2nd rounders.  Not a bad start for Frank Reich if that happens.

Think they take a WR early tbh, outside of Hilton they don't really have anyone at WR.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The kid was born to be something special with a name like that.

Can we give him the Broadway name instead? Broadway Lippincott with the deap pass down the middle. Idk. We have to go with Baker. I think Rosen might be the better QB, but his name might be an issue. 

Archived