Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Well, turn over almost always happens when you hire a new head coach normal team or not.  So, if its inevitable, I don't blame anyone.  Thats's 1 year.  Its pretty well known that JDR was a Mark Davis guy.  So, especially when your boss endorsed him, what do you let your head coach do? Coach.  He let JDR pick Musgrave.  Just like he let JDR promote Downing.  Just like he let JDR keep KNJ.  That's what a GM does.  The ideal is the HC/GM combo work seamlessly, joint at the hip.  But I'm not sure how much that can happen if a GM gets saddled with a coach that isn't his choice.

Anyways, like I said: McKenzie is not without flaws.  The things you list simply are just not errors I attribute to him.

Also the really weird part is technically this is 3 coordinators in five years. Because Olson was our original OC that got fired when JDR got hired.

giphy.gif

I might be naïve but this is a $1 billion business we’re talking about decisions aren’t made without having meetings and a consensus being reached.

JDR had to make a plan and then sell it to Mark and Reggie just like any other business. If Reggie disagree with the plan it’s this job to persuade JDR to change his mind and give them other options.

I can’t believe that one man is in charge of $1 billion business without oversight of some kind.

1 minute ago, BABYLON 5 said:

Can somebody tell me why we don't have a Marcell Ateman post ? I think the kid is worth talking about

In the time it took you to make this post you could have made an Ateman one.

And I agree that I like him. Think he will be in the running for the final spot on the team and in the WR room. He'll need to show he can play special teams like Holmes did to have a shot at the 53. If not, he is a PS guy as an injury/suspension replacement for Bryant IMO.

11 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

And I agree that I like him. Think he will be in the running for the final spot on the team and in the WR room. He'll need to show he can play special teams like Holmes did to have a shot at the 53. If not, he is a PS guy as an injury/suspension replacement for Bryant IMO.

I agree. 

Coop

Nelson

Bryant

Roberts

Switzer

Ateman?

Whalen?

Holton?

gonna be an absolute battle for the last 2 or so spots. Comes down to special teams, have to wonder how safe Roberts should feel?

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

I been a part of this forum since 08 and never started one but ok I was just thinking he was apart of the draft and why he didn't have one  ,but thanks I will keep that in mind in the future 

Archived