Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Amari Cooper just came out defending Gruden saying Mark Davis was 100% sole responsible for his trade and that McKenzie and Gruden were not interested in trading him. 

Maybe Mark really is broke and can’t pay anybody big until we some Vegas revenue. 

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Amari Cooper just came out defending Gruden saying Mark Davis was 100% sole responsible for his trade and that McKenzie and Gruden were not interested in trading him. 

Maybe Mark really is broke and can’t pay anybody big until we some Vegas revenue. 

I hear he was paying Jerry Jones back for supporting his Vegas move.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I hear he was paying Jerry Jones back for supporting his Vegas move.

This is what I was initially think since it says they denied other 1st Round Picks? I don’t know if that’s true or not. Mark loves himself some Jerry Jones.

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is what I was initially think since it says they denied other 1st Round Picks? I don’t know if that’s true or not. Mark loves himself some Jerry Jones.

I thought the story was (allegedly) eagles offered a 2nd and Reg held out for a 1st ?. If Mark wanted to hook up Ol Jerry wouldn’t he have just accepted a 2 from him ?

41 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I thought the story was (allegedly) eagles offered a 2nd and Reg held out for a 1st ?. If Mark wanted to hook up Ol Jerry wouldn’t he have just accepted a 2 from him ?

They received offers for a 2020 1st but held out for a 1st this year.

21 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

If this is true.....

Can the owners gang up on him and get him out? NFLPA should get involved too since he didn't want to pay a player. This guy should not own an NFL team if the rumors are true. He's already been meddling in the coaches for years

In this case he took the best offer and in the Mack situation all they would have to say is that they believed future picks from the Bears would be better than anyone else.  Hard to prove collusion but there is some smoke.

Archived