MOCK round by round (ROUND 4 on page 9)

squire12

Alright...quick count of "votes and preferences" (though not thoroughly checked for duplication from posters)

Pick 1.14  
8 Marcus Davenport packerraymond / normsizedmidget / ready to thump / family ghost / 86capers / onetwosixfive / golfman / dubz41
7 Harold Landry squire / packfanfb / kepler / haha21 / dochambone / bokobow05 / cwood21
2 Josh Jackson gopackgonerd /
1 Leighton Vander Esch Lieker
1 DaRon Payne joe
2 Vita Vea jleisher 
1 Calvin Ridley Redt /
  Other ????  

On to round 2.  Here are some options of players to pick from.  Feel free to add in a player that is not on the list, but lets try to be realistic with the pick slot.  Expecting a top tier (likely 1st round pick to fall to the mid 2nd).  For counting purposes, do not be bashful in putting your selection in BOLD

From this group, I went with Isaiah Oliver.  Just see the upside with him and the ability to play press on the outside to pair with Kevin King would be ideal .

GO!!!!

Pick 2.45
Anthony Averett
Isaiah Oliver
Arden Key
Lorenzo Carter
Duke Ejiofor
Mark Andrews
Dallas Goedert
Mike Gesicki
James Washington
DJ Chark
Anthony Miller
Will Hernandez
Other ????

Just want to point out that this is not a group selection process.   Feel free to take a player that matches with what you selected in the previous round(s).  

I will try to collect the names for each round so posters can recall who they selected.  IF you missed a previous round, no problem, feel free to add that selection in .  As always, state some reasons/rationale for your selection.  

If you think the player is hands down the BPA, then state it.  IF you like their school mascot, then state it as well.  Discussion is a good thing, we can all gain something from good discussion, even if it is a differing view from your own.

22 hours ago, squire12 said:

Fair reasoning.  You have him rated above the other options by enough to offset the positional need/value?

Yes, on my board I have Vita at #7.  I have Barkley, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Chubb, Ward and James before him.  Again, this is just my own board.

1 minute ago, jleisher said:

Yes, on my board I have Vita at #7.  I have Barkley, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Chubb, Ward and James before him.  Again, this is just my own board.

Thanks for sharing and clarifying.  

Just now, Leader said:

@squire12 - take Vea off my first round preferance. I was talking with another Poster about him and discussing his possible impact - but personally, I hope we dont select DL in Round 1. I'll go vote officially.

Nothing to worry about.  None of this is binding.  Just was trying to keep track of things so posters would know the player and position they selected in previous rounds.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Nothing to worry about.  None of this is binding.  Just was trying to keep track of things so posters would know the player and position they selected in previous rounds.  

Understood.

Archived