Sylvester Williams visiting

LoganF89

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

You have injury concern issues with Richardson ... and you wanted Watkins instead? Sammy, while talented, cannot stay healthy. Even Robinson is a question mark since he's coming off of an ACL tear.

Yes but Watkins has more upside as does Robinson. 

Richardson will never be a number one .. tbh I'm getting a Andre Roberts vibe . I'd like for us to draft Dj Moore or something as insurance . 

Bruce definitely needs to go, I have no clue what he is doing at this point. Can't keep devaluing players like Hankins and over valuing guys like Scandrick. Its almost like hes setting a value on the position and not the player. If thats what hes doing we are screwed. I bet in the next day or two they bring in Bennie Logan and make the same exact offer that was made to Hankins. Logan will help the run D but he's no Hankins, not even close

24 minutes ago, Eric said:

Bruce definitely needs to go, I have no clue what he is doing at this point. Can't keep devaluing players like Hankins and over valuing guys like Scandrick. Its almost like hes setting a value on the position and not the player. If thats what hes doing we are screwed. I bet in the next day or two they bring in Bennie Logan and make the same exact offer that was made to Hankins. Logan will help the run D but he's no Hankins, not even close

Right. Hankins could be huge for this teams most glaring weakness. Just sign this guy they have backloaded all these contracts they’ve signed so why isn’t he opening the walletfor a player that we actually need? I don’t want the girl 3 doors down on this one Hankins would be huge!!!

I'd like them to add Hankins as much as anyone, but how much becomes too much? 100 mil Haynesworth much?

Seems like the F/O is not going to let this 1 recently cut player bend them over. That's a bad thing now?

If he wants 15 mil per year on a 5 yr 75 mil contract with 40 mil guaranteed... you guys good on that? Do we know the numbers being asked and decided on?

23 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'd like them to add Hankins as much as anyone, but how much becomes too much? 100 mil Haynesworth much?

Seems like the F/O is not going to let this 1 recently cut player bend them over. That's a bad thing now?

If he wants 15 mil per year on a 5 yr 75 mil contract with 40 mil guaranteed... you guys good on that? Do we know the numbers being asked and decided on?

Oh I’m not saying sign him too something like that lol. If that’s what he wants enjoy Cleveland or NYJ. That said he’s a good player and we all know if he signs for something realistic and it’s not here these fans are going to be upset. I was thinking in the 4 for 40 range. I’m not saying alittle more isn’t possible but that’s a pretty solid  deal for a run stuffer who can get some push against the pass. We will see what happens there’s still a chance we could sign him. 

6 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Yes but Watkins has more upside as does Robinson. 

Richardson will never be a number one .. tbh I'm getting a Andre Roberts vibe . I'd like for us to draft Dj Moore or something as insurance . 

Not necessarily. Richardson had a better season than the others most recently. They were all first round picks too, so you’re really selling Richardson’s talent and potential short.

Archived