LINEBACKER Joe Thomas signs with Cowboys

everlong

They signed him to their PS when he was cut from the Packers as a rookie.  I thought that he should have made the team outright that season, then injuries struck and the Packers brought him back off of the Cowboys' PS.  You will hear mixed reviews, I think he is pretty good.  He won't be an all-star, but he should contribute.  

Boooooo.

This reminds me of a fantasy football debacle when a guy drafted I think it was the wrong Ricky Williams RB very high in the fantasy draft. Some 3rd string back up nobody maybe on the Bears.

We all laughed a lot. A lot.

1 minute ago, GongKong said:

Boooooo.

This reminds me of a fantasy football debacle when a guy drafted I think it was the wrong Ricky Williams RB very high in the fantasy draft. Some 3rd string back up nobody maybe on the Bears.

LOL

We had a similar situation in our league. My dad was savvy enough to throw a cheap shot trade offer at a newbie in our league. He picked him up on waivers and then packaged him in a trade for Shawn Alexander.

Thankfully, our commish @NateDawg did the right thing and vetoed the trade.

He may not have been the commissioner we wanted, but he was the one that we deserved.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

We had a similar situation in our league. My dad was savvy enough to throw a cheap shot trade offer at a newbie in our league. He picked him up on waivers and then packaged him in a trade for Shawn Alexander.

Thankfully, our commish @NateDawg did the right thing and vetoed the trade.

He may not have been the commissioner we wanted, but he was the one that we deserved.

giphy.gif

Yeah. Thankless job fantasy commissioner. Thankless.

Well glad Joe Thomas got his league min and position change and new scenery. 

Not like ESPN will hire him for 10 hours a week at 8 M a year or anything 

8 minutes ago, GongKong said:

Boooooo.

Sure it wasn't Adrian Peterson?

Archived