2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Lol?

it was under the implication we signed Cousins

Who said we’re picking 10-13?

i don’t think we win another game this year

lol the hell out of here

If we don't win another game we still won't be high enough for Barkley. He's going top 5 and that's written in stone. 

Cousins isn't some easy signing like it's eBay. 

Typical KingOfDot post. lol. How's your guy Hackenberg doing?

9 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Lol?

it was under the implication we signed Cousins

Who said we’re picking 10-13?

i don’t think we win another game this year

lol the hell out of here

Totally subjective but here's how I see the final four weeks turning into wins. If we win 1 more game I'd say there is little to no chance we pick top 10. If we make it past Denver with a loss then I think there is a better chance we don't get a win but I think this team has too much fight in it to lose out.

1 games - 90% chance (Denver)

2 games - 65% chance (Denver + Resting NE)

3 games - 25% chance (Denver + Travelling SD who could potentially be knocked out of the playoff hunt + Resting NE)

4 games - 0% chance (saints game)

4 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

I could easily see him resting Gronk given how banged up he usually is. If he's not on the field I think that is a very winnable game.

the same belichek who left gronk on the field to see him get hurt on a meaningless field goal up 30+ points?

19 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

I could easily see him resting Gronk given how banged up he usually is. If he's not on the field I think that is a very winnable game.

Even without Gronk we won't be able to handle Cooks/Hogan/Amendola and their 2 headed RB approach with Lewis and Burkhead.  WInnable, sure but still way more likely we get blown out then win.

I think we end the year 1-3 with a win against DEN but would not be shocked at 0-4 with us playing every team tough.  This team has proven more than enough already so I wouldn't be mad.   We a awful on the road and DEN still has talent on defense so a McCown implosion like against CAR is possible.

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

the same belichek who left gronk on the field to see him get hurt on a meaningless field goal up 30+ points?

That was the 3rd quarter of week 2 and they were up by 20 on the saints. With how bad their defense is I can't fault him for trying to put them away. 2 interceptions by Brady were overturned by penalties so it's not like Brady was having a good day to say that was a safe lead. How does that have any correlation to having home field locked up in the last game of the season against a division rival? I'd be stunned if NE goes all out against us week 17 if they lock up home field throughout first. We almost beat them with them going 100%, that could absolutely be a winnable game. If they lose a few and they need the game then that changes the dynamic though.

9 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Even without Gronk we won't be able to handle Cooks/Hogan/Amendola and their 2 headed RB approach with Lewis and Burkhead.  WInnable, sure but still way more likely we get blown out then win.

I think we end the year 1-3 with a win against DEN but would not be shocked at 0-4 with us playing every team tough.  This team has proven more than enough already so I wouldn't be mad.   We a awful on the road and DEN still has talent on defense so a McCown implosion like against CAR is possible.

I'd 100% be for losing out but I really don't see it happening. Either way the point is Barkley likely won't make it to us without trading up, if we trade up for a RB in round 1 I'll throw my TV out the window.

51 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

If we don't win another game we still won't be high enough for Barkley. He's going top 5 and that's written in stone. 

Cousins isn't some easy signing like it's eBay. 

Typical KingOfDot post. lol. How's your guy Hackenberg doing?

Why you pressing me? I’m not bothering you or trolling you. 

This is borderline harassment. I’m not here for this. Just leave me alone until you mature. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Why you pressing me? I’m not bothering you or trolling you. 

This is borderline harassment. I’m not here for this. Just leave me alone until you mature. 

Mature? lol, I'm probably half a dozen years older then you. If you see that as harassment, you need tougher skin or more experience with people.

We went at it about Hackenberg all year last year. Of course I'm going to bring it up a year later. Don't take it personal. 

49 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Totally subjective but here's how I see the final four weeks turning into wins. If we win 1 more game I'd say there is little to no chance we pick top 10. If we make it past Denver with a loss then I think there is a better chance we don't get a win but I think this team has too much fight in it to lose out.

1 games - 90% chance (Denver)

2 games - 65% chance (Denver + Resting NE)

3 games - 25% chance (Denver + Travelling SD who could potentially be knocked out of the playoff hunt + Resting NE)

4 games - 0% chance (saints game)

Maybe. 

I think McCown will struggle on the road vs Denver. We haven’t really been good on the road.

Pats game is almost an automatic loss, I don’t remember how games in the final quarter of the season they’ve lost under Belichick.

Saints are potent on all levels right now and again on the road.

Chargers game is the one I’m iffy about. They’re better in almost every aspect but we’re home and they traveling from Cali. 

0-4 is very likely.

2 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

Mature? lol, I'm probably half a dozen years older then you. If you see that as harassment, you need tougher skin or more experience with people.

We went at it about Hackenberg all year last year. Of course I'm going to bring it up a year later. Don't take it personal. 

I am taking it personal. For one Hackenberg has nothing to do with this. Two I stated my opinion on something and you’re LOL this, LOL that, written in stone, blah blah. 

Just stop pressing me, you can counter my posts idc but quit the trolling or baiting. And if your that much older than me then act your age.

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I am taking it personal. For one Hackenberg has nothing to do with this. Two I stated my opinion on something and you’re LOL this, LOL that, written in stone, blah blah. 

Just stop pressing me, you can counter my posts idc but quit the trolling or baiting. And if your that much older than me then act your age.

Get tougher skin. If saying "lol" is pressing, baiting or trolling, you have a rude awaking for how life is. I said lol. I'll say it again. 

lol

4 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

Get tougher skin. If saying "lol" is pressing, baiting or trolling, you have a rude awaking for how life is. I said lol. I'll say it again. 

lol

Grow up and stop trying to be a life coach. In real life things get handled differently. Guys aren’t hiding behind a keyboard and a computer screen. Have a good day.

Archived