2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

If Jets re-sign Demario Davis then Jets will need a LB that can cover.  It is really hard to find one for any round after 1st round but Ben Niemann out of Iowa.  Right now, he is projected to be UDFA.   Another option is Chris Worley out of Ohio State for 5th or 6th round pick. I can see Jets go after Worley because he was at the shrine bowl.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

If Jets re-sign Demario Davis then Jets will need a LB that can cover.  It is really hard to find one for any round after 1st round but Ben Niemann out of Iowa.  Right now, he is projected to be UDFA.   Another option is Chris Worley out of Ohio State for 5th or 6th round pick. I can see Jets go after Worley because he was at the shrine bowl.

I want to sign a FA ILB on maybe the cheaper side. Lee hasnt proved he can play the majority of the snaps yet and def need competition. I like Zach Brown, but maybe Lee turns out to be a nickle package LB, that covers or blitzes because he cant stop the run what so ever on early downs. 

4 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I want to sign a FA ILB on maybe the cheaper side. Lee hasnt proved he can play the majority of the snaps yet and def need competition. I like Zach Brown, but maybe Lee turns out to be a nickle package LB, that covers or blitzes because he cant stop the run what so ever on early downs. 

I've wanted Zach Brown the last couple off seasons. I'm not sure I've ever read we've had interest in him though.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I've wanted Zach Brown the last couple off seasons. I'm not sure I've ever read we've had interest in him though.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Archived