Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

36 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Do Eagles fans turn every thread into a Superbowl one? What does Philly winning the Superbowl LAST SEASON have anything to do with Suh to the Rams?

We’ve endured no rings jokes and empty trophy cases jokes for years. Of course we’re going to be in your face about winning the big one lol

Suh to the Rams is a great move for them. That team is absolutely stacked. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

player what Von Brings Donald covers. And the CBs Have to be equal in a way. And Goff > Manning that year. Forget your Lbs. 

We're strictly talking about defense, so I'm not sure how Manning and Goff is relevant to this discussion. We didn't just have Von. Ware, Wolfe, Barrett, Ray, and Jackson were all capable of rushing the passer. I'd take 2015 Talib, Chris Harris Jr, and Bradley Roby over your CBs, and Darien Stewart and TJ Ward over your safeties.

ILB is not even close. Brandon Marshall and Danny Trevathan were better than whatever you guys have now.

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

We’ve endured no rings jokes and empty trophy cases jokes for years. Of course we’re going to be in your face about winning the big one lol

Suh to the Rams is a great move for them. That team is absolutely stacked. 

But those are in the game day thread not in the news forum. You sound like my ex all hurt and stuff. 

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Suh, Brockers and Donald with that backfield. Holy shyt, the Rams' D could, on paper, rival the 2015 Broncos when it's all said and done. :o

They need edge rushers, though. 

The notion the Rams need EDGE guys is overblown. From guys I’ve heard who played for Wade understands that he schemes for his EDGE guys to be inside guys. The EDGE guys in the Rams defense will be Donald, Brockers, and Suh. The Rams were top 5 in sacks last season and only lost 10.5 sacks total (Quinn and Olegtree).

Nine Rams had at least 2 sacks. Barwin (whom it’s reported the Rams are trying to bring back) had 5 sacks. Donald had 11 sacks. Brockers had 4.5 sacks. Longacre had 5.5 sacks. Westbrooks had 4 sacks. Ebukam had 2 sacks. If you noticed Donald, Brockers, and Westbrooks, add Walker and Fox (3.5 sacks total) ALL DL guys had a combined 23 sacks of the Rams 48 total sacks. That’s 48% of the Rams sacks from the DL in Wade scheme. Now you add Suh and the Rams will get back Easley who didn’t play in Wade scheme but in 2016 had 3.5 sacks for LA, the Rams will still get the sacks. So again the EDGE rushing linebackers are being way overblown because in Wade scheme that position in terms of sacks or overall pressure. His scheme is really cornerback dependent and that’s why the Rams invested so much on cornerbacks.

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But those are in the game day thread not in the news forum. You sound like my ex all hurt and stuff. 

I was half serious with that comment. But your right I guess this thread is about Suh and the Rams 

12 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Why are all the Eagles fans up in this thread talking smack for what seems to be no reason at all?

I'm just here to watch the spectacle that is Rams fans already pronouncing themselves a dynasty.

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, before this signing, I thought the Vikings were the team to beat. I still think they're the team to beat. It'll depend on what type of draft the Rams have.

Your Offensive Line Coach was your Defensive Coordinator. We have one of the greatest Defensive Coordinators of all time. Wishful thinking, young buck. 

I don't think you can say there is A TEAM to beat, the NFC is just so ridiculously loaded right now there are at least 4 teams that look better than any AFC team at this point in time if you ask me.

The same defensive coordinator that was ranked 19th last year?

Just now, DistantRam said:

Where? Not one person has done that. 

Jrry already said "We want more than 1!"

Just now, El ramster said:

The team to beat is the Browns can we all agree on that?

Yeah man. SaQuon gonna put da team on his back doe.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jrry already said "We want more than 1!"

Yeah man. SaQuon gonna put da team on his back doe.

I said we want more than 1 ring we had won in STLOUIS. Who wouldn't want to win chips? 

That's the goal baby. The moves the LA Rams have made solidify the fact! That they're after a Chip. 

Archived