Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

15 hours ago, yrba1 said:

If this defense lives up to the hype, I'd call them PTSD (Peters, Talib, Suh, and Donald)

This is good, but somehow I doubt it catches on.

14 hours ago, eagles101 said:

He puts in half effort

^^confirmed for not watching any of Suh's snaps the past several seasons

Is there anyone in here that actually has a problem with the signing? Or any of the moves the Rams have made this offseason?

I think some folks just can't stand to see people talking about a team other than theirs. So they get salty and take it upon themselves to "bring people back to reality."

But in the end, this is the offseason. And every new season holds the potential to disappoint, no matter the team or the moves. So the future is kinda what it is. A crapshoot. So lets hear about the signing from the critics. Lets hear about the Rams moves this offseason. Any complaints? Any mistakes? Anything you see that is like, "Man, the Rams are going to regret that. That was a terrible move."

5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Actually, the Rams had a pretty darn good D-line back in those days too.  Known as the Fearsome Foursome, they featured:

Rosey Grier - Lamar Lundy - Merlin Olsen - Deacon Jones

Back in the 70's, the Rams and the Vikings, led by these two beastly defensive lines met in the playoffs a number of times.

Hell yeah.

The line with Youngblood, Olsen and Dryer was an all time great too.

54 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Is there anyone in here that actually has a problem with the signing? Or any of the moves the Rams have made this offseason?

I think some folks just can't stand to see people talking about a team other than theirs. So they get salty and take it upon themselves to "bring people back to reality."

But in the end, this is the offseason. And every new season holds the potential to disappoint, no matter the team or the moves. So the future is kinda what it is. A crapshoot. So lets hear about the signing from the critics. Lets hear about the Rams moves this offseason. Any complaints? Any mistakes? Anything you see that is like, "Man, the Rams are going to regret that. That was a terrible move."

My only question about the Rams is: Who are thier linebackers? Both inside and outside are huge question marks.

36 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Suh, Brockers and Donald with that backfield. Holy shyt, the Rams' D could, on paper, rival the 2015 Broncos when it's all said and done. :o

They need edge rushers, though. 

They don’t have the line backers that we had. We also had better CBs and safeties.

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Has Alex Smith ever won a playoff game? Or been good when his RB wasn't on pace for 2000 rushing yards?

Uh yeah, in 2011 and 2015.

And maybe this year we won't lead the league in Adjusted Games Lost due to injuries.  It would be nice to be the least injured team just once like the Rams have been the last 2 years.

49 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

They don’t have the line backers that we had. We also had better CBs and safeties.

player what Von Brings Donald covers. And the CBs Have to be equal in a way. And Goff > Manning that year. Forget your Lbs. 

Archived