Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Is Suh and Donald the best DT duo ever? I can't think of a better one off the top of my head. That defense is dirty. There are a couple supremely talented LBs in this draft that they could choose with their first pick. I'm sure they are hoping one of Smith, Edmunds, Evans, or Vander Esch are available. 

The Williams Wall comes to mind.

This is going to be a different front, scheme-wise, but the talent level relative to the scheme being run is on par, IMO, with that of the Seymour - Wilfork - Warren front 3 the Patriots were sporting in a shade over 10 years ago.

St. Louis Rams fans have to be feeling like.... WTF ?

Kroenke was playin possum in the The Gateway City, keeping his powder dry for the LA run

Jerruh Jones was all over Kroenke and the Inglewood Palace plans, now he's wishing he would have backed lame-*** Spanos instead.  B|

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

St. Louis Rams fans have to be feeling like.... WTF ?

Kroenke was playin possum in the The Gateway City, keeping his powder dry for the LA run

Jerruh Jones was all over Kroenke and the Inglewood Palace plans, now he's wishing he would have backed lame-*** Spanos instead.  B|

Why? 

The Rams being good is good for the league, therefore good for Jerry. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Eagle fans are so lame. Acting like they’re gods around here.. Love what Suh brings to the table as a player.. Not sure personality. But this is a slam dunk. There’s no better pressure than inside pressure.. Gawd bless Suh! 

I mean! Snead bless you rams. 

47geV.gif

1 hour ago, ACO said:

I think the Eagles are going to be really good for a while but they better have a flawless season or they won't hear the end of it. 

I'm guessing most of us Eagle fans won't really care if we suck this year. 90% of us thought we would die without ever seeing our team win the SB. 

As far as the Suh signing goes, that interior DL should be fierce. Luckily their edge players are bunk.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm guessing most of us Eagle fans won't really care if we suck this year. 90% of us thought we would die without ever seeing our team win the SB. 

Then you’ll die a happy man. But we want more than 1! We want more! 

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

As far as the Suh signing goes, that interior DL should be fierce. Luckily their edge players are bunk.

Rams won the offseason. Eagles won the Super Bowl.

I'll take the Eagles win over the Rams everyday.

The Rams have added a lot of talent to an already talented roster though. On paper it looks pretty ridiculous, but football isn't played on paper. The NFC once again looks completely freaking stacked, will be a fun season of football.

6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Thanks for reminding me

This could be your year. Aside from this past season, Cousins is usually pretty good vs the Eagles, and if Dalvin can come back 100%, plus you hit on a draft pick or two...

Who knows how good the Vikes could be. It'll easily be the best set of skill players Cousins has had to work with. You guys need to hit on an OL and a pass rusher and you'll be scary.

Archived