2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

He's had some success against us - but it was usually at the Trop.

We suck at the Trop.

That's why I said why does Red Sox start him against us... Since he has been with the Sox his ERA is around 8 against us. It's even higher after tonight lol

23 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Buster said Sevy was the 5th best pitcher in the league before the game started too ???

sale, scherzer, kluber really arent even debatable tbh. not sure who else he had, prob verlander which is certainly debatable. whats the problem with having him 5th?

18 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

sale, scherzer, kluber really arent even debatable tbh. not sure who else he had, prob verlander which is certainly debatable. whats the problem with having him 5th?

Why isn’t it debatable? Sevy has dominated just as much if not more than anyone on that list and he’s only 24. Having a sub 2 era pitching in Yankee stadium is incredible. Right now there’s nobody pitching better than Sevy. 

Idk you telling me you've got one game you aren't taking those guys over Sevy?  I am. 

He's great but you have to go with the track record for now... considering all those guys are pitching about as well right now.

Archived