2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

21 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

My first time in the stadium so i hope it’s a good one

Well, it's turned out to be another ***-whooping. Still, it's a damn impressive performance by the Yankees. 

A series of blowouts, but the division is neck & neck. Exciting stuff. 

19 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Severino is pitching tomorrow, I think. So I'd be surprised if the Yankees give up a bunch of runs again.

Good call. He's been on fire. Gave them absolutely nothing tonight. Aaron Hicks crushing everything in sight too. 

28 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Why isn’t it debatable? Sevy has dominated just as much if not more than anyone on that list and he’s only 24. Having a sub 2 era pitching in Yankee stadium is incredible. Right now there’s nobody pitching better than Sevy. 

so if its just as much if not more, but those three other guys have a sustained history of dominating, why shouldn't they get the nod? if its solely on 2018, hes still not the best. Its really easy to make an argument for bauer over him and that wouldnt even be for the top spot. Point is, calling 5th is not a slight and pretty fair.

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so if its just as much if not more, but those three other guys have a sustained history of dominating, why shouldn't they get the nod? if its solely on 2018, hes still not the best. Its really easy to make an argument for bauer over him and that wouldnt even be for the top spot. Point is, calling 5th is not a slight and pretty fair.

In 2018 he’s the best. If you wanna argue Scherzer, I disagree, but whatever. But he’s been certainly better than Kluber and Sale this year.

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

In 2018 he’s the best. If you wanna argue Scherzer, I disagree, but whatever. But he’s been certainly better than Kluber and Sale this year.

matter of opinion really, but heck, bauers been better this year. so i still dont get whats bothering you about it.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

matter of opinion really, but heck, bauers been better this year. so i still dont get whats bothering you about it.

Eh , there’s no way there are four better pitcher than Sevy this year but all’s I know is I’m glad he’s on my squad.

19 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You can’t take things away from Yankee hitters from playing in a whiffle league park and then not give extra credit to a pitcher who’s home stadium is said whiffle ball park and mows in it. Can’t have it both ways.

whos taking anything away from yankee hitters? certainly not me.

38 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Red Sox own Scherzer. Gonna be a blood bath to night.

Braves could have a double digit lead on the Nats in the East by the ASB.

Based on some of these swings early, I don't think the Red Sox are going to be roughing Scherzer up anytime soon.

Archived