2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

23 minutes ago, playmaker8267 said:

Rick Porcello just hit a three run double off Max Scherzer.

Because of course. I mean, Kris Bryant is 1 for 10 off Scherzer, Buster Posey is 1 for 12. Nolan Arenado 1 for 7.  Paul Goldschmidt 1 for 18. Lorenzo Cain and Ryan Braun are a combined 0-28 against Scherzer. Makes all the sense in the world that Porcello would crack a three run double 

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Betances breaking ball is so nasty he just hit a batter in the leg and still got the batter to swing at it lol

Whats even more impressive to me is that was done to Albies who is by no means a bad hitter at all.  Ozzie is one of the better hitters on our team in general although his avg isn't exactly crazy high right now but he puts a good at bat almost every time around. 

4 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

Based on some of these swings early, I don't think the Red Sox are going to be roughing Scherzer up anytime soon.

Scherzer settled down. Just more examples of mental errors by the Nats. Scherzer and Kintzler were both up on the count and grooved fastballs. Murphy got a short lead and tried to go first to third. Soto misplayed that ball horribly. 

But hey, Bryce hit a bomb. Yay.

Archived