2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

This is kind of an amazing stat when you consider HOU's pitching staff......

From ESPN:

The Astros have outscored their opponents by 170 runs. The Mariners have outscored their opponents by 22 runs. And yet, there's Seattle, only a half-game behind the Astros and on track for 100 wins. As Jeff Sullivan of FanGraphs just pointed out, using the site's team "clutch" statistic, the Mariners are on pace to be the most "clutch" team since 1974 (as far back as the data goes).

With HOU's pitching staft PLUS 170 run differential - you'd think they'd be burying the competition.

Geeeeeeezzzzzzzz..........

For the third straight day they're feeding me the Nationals laying down...errrr.....getting it kicked out of them......errrrrrrrrrr.......losing - to Boston.

Must see TV? Not for this NYY fan it isnt.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Is there any explanation for what Greg Kimbrel is doing with his "pre-pitch" hanging his arm out posture?

Somebody must've asked him along the way.......whats his answer been?

“There’s many theories behind it,” Kimbrel said before Monday’s game against Arizona. “Some guys say I’m flexing. Some guys say the better I pitched, the cockier I got, the further and further out my arm got. I don’t know what it is. To me it’s just in a comfortable position and it’s how I pick up my signs. I don’t even think about.”

Archived