2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hey now we aren't the #bestfansinbaseball we don't discriminate on cultural choices. 

I’ve seen too many mug shots of redneck methheads with front/side neck tats to believe it’s a cultural thing.

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

I’ve seen too many mug shots of redneck methheads with front/side neck tats to believe it’s a cultural thing.

Are you telling me I can make fun of Molina for his stupid tattoo without backlash!? Because dear lord that opens the floodgates.

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hey now we aren't the #bestfansinbaseball we don't discriminate on cultural choices. 

5 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are you telling me I can make fun of Molina for his stupid tattoo without backlash!? Because dear lord that opens the floodgates.

In4 this

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Obviously if someone could point to the cultural significance of the neck tat, I would certainly sing a different tune. But honestly it just looks like a poor decision to me. Much like the tramp stamps on the lower back of most coed white girls in the late 90’s.

Archived