Vikings sign WR Kendall Wright

solidvikingfan

On 3/31/2018 at 9:26 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Treadwell made one helluva catch against the Packers, and I can’t remember what game it was but he got a bomb to open the game and it was under thrown and he tried to make a play on it and tip it over the CB to make the catch. These are literally the only two plays I remember of Treadwell where he was targeted.

That's the problem. He made one helluva catch. You want a lot more than that out of a first round WR.

5 hours ago, ArthurPensky said:

That's the problem. He made one helluva catch. You want a lot more than that out of a first round WR.

Agreed, it's just a flash of his potential but he will likely never realize that potential in MN given who is ahead of him. Treadwell isn't nearly as talented as Diggs and Thielen.

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

2qbdw6e.jpg

for what it's worth. plus, i bet the number of QB's he's played with CAN be counted. ¬¬

This is just blasphemous.

Sure, Cousins may be the only QB in his career to throw for over 4000 yards but to say legends such as Fitzmagic, The Hurt (Jake) Locker, Clipboard Jesus and Zach Mettenberger aren't on his level is just blatant disrespect. Shame on you Kendall....

59 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Ben Goessling✔@GoesslingStrib

Kendall Wright’s deal with the Vikings is worth $1 million, with $400K guaranteed. $800K base salary, $100K signing bonus and $100K workout bonus.

Cheaper than Jarius Wright was for us and is at least a similar caliber player in the slot.

16 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

This is just blasphemous.

Sure, Cousins may be the only QB in his career to throw for over 4000 yards but to say legends such as Fitzmagic, The Hurt (Jake) Locker, Clipboard Jesus and Zach Mettenberger aren't on his level is just blatant disrespect. Shame on you Kendall....

You're forgetting Neckbone Glennon last season.

Archived