Projected wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?

Shylo3716

Projected wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Most wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?

33 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who ya got?

Well,  my beloved New York FOOTBALL Giants have already proved they can win 3 games in a season, so don't count them out!

Plus, they've added half-a-dozen wrong-side-of-thirty players to the squad since the end of the season.

Ahhhh, but then again I don't think anyone can match the Glory that was Ben McAdoo, and the Grandeur that was Jerry Reese!

Image result for ben mcadoo jerry reese

It's kind of crazy but there are no front-runners to me that will be so awful they win 0-1 games. I voted 2 and thats probably moreso because someone will get hurt. 

Cleveland should improve with Tyrod and a ton of high picks

Indy traded down and should improve

Jets made some moves and weren't that bad at all last year despite being the front runner for the #1 pick

Giants were awful on offense if OBJ is there they will likely win more than 5

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Giants were awful on offense if OBJ is there they will likely win more than 5

True dat, @JaguarCrazy2832; but, then again, they've lost Geno Smith, and as Dinklage would angrily insist, that's like a belt in the jaw to their offense!

"Fer real?"

Image result for geno smith broken jaw

The NFL is set up schedule wise to practically guarantee 3 wins unless your whole franchise is run like a joke.

Every team that plays a miserable team, already has marked down a win for their team before the game is even played, this always sets up the strong possibility of an upset against better team and for gamblers, a way to get rich!!!

The better the team, the more likely they are to be totally, emotionally flat, while the team that is struggling to win a couple, looks at every game like it is their SB. The best scenario usually comes when the rotten team plays a 1st place division leader in between 2 strong opponents that the Division leader must play. The division leader will be sky high for both strong opponents, but will have absolutely nothing left in the emotional tank when playing the weak opponent and this is definitely when huge upsets occur and if you are a gambler, the worst case scenario is that the weaker team covers the spread!!!  

The simple unlikely fact is, that really weak teams have a far better chance of upsetting a strong team than they do in defeating a mediocre team, because the mediocre team will have a good deal of emotion when they play the weaker team, knowing that wins for them, do not come easily.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It's kind of crazy but there are no front-runners to me that will be so awful they win 0-1 games. I voted 2 and thats probably moreso because someone will get hurt. 

Cleveland should improve with Tyrod and a ton of high picks 

I've got Cleveland running to 0-16 again. Selfishly I just want to see the chaos ensue. And I hope Hue is there for the entire run before just going away.

More objectively, Cleveland has had a ton of high picks for several years running it feels like. They were awful practically across the board last year. Do you think Tyrod is that much of a difference maker? My selfisg hopes aside, I have them winning 1, maybe 2 games at best. 

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I've got Cleveland running to 0-16 again. Selfishly I just want to see the chaos ensue. And I hope Hue is there for the entire run before just going away.

More objectively, Cleveland has had a ton of high picks for several years running it feels like. They were awful practically across the board last year. Do you think Tyrod is that much of a difference maker? My selfisg hopes aside, I have them winning 1, maybe 2 games at best. 

Difference maker? No but if the difference is going 0-16 and not i think he can be that difference maker

And yes they always seem to have high picks but haven't they traded down...ALOT and even giving up current value for future picks? I feel like if they spend all the picks they have in 2018 on 2018 prospects they could be out of the 0-for cellar. Take a QB and Barkley/Chubb and plug some holes with the others. Gordon and Landry should be the best options Tyrod has ever had. 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Difference maker? No but if the difference is going 0-16 and not i think he can be that difference maker

And yes they always seem to have high picks but haven't they traded down...ALOT and even giving up current value for future picks? I feel like if they spend all the picks they have in 2018 on 2018 prospects they could be out of the 0-for cellar. Take a QB and Barkley/Chubb and plug some holes with the others. Gordon and Landry should be the best options Tyrod has ever had. 

I agree with the you as far as the on field personnel go. And frankly, I've been impressed with their off season thus far. 

My chief concern for the franchiseis Hue. I feel like he's a bad coach who is only getting worse. And with the way he's become known as that guy who throws everyone else under the bus, I don't know that these guys will play for him.

For now, the Browns are a stepping stone for guys who either need to rebuild their stock or a last chance. Nobody is signing with the Browns and expecting to win with this staff. Its a perennial rebuild. And I don't feel too confident that guys are going to bend over backwards for Jackson when the season starts out as rough as I imagine it will. He lost the team last year, I doubt he avoids a repeat on that front. Now, 0-16 is hard to do. But so is 1-31. Hue and co keep defying the odds in the wrong ways. I just don't see it changing. 

Him .... I see the worst team with 3 wins .... I dont think it will be the Browns either .  I would not be shocked if it was the Giants again as they will still be using Eli .  

WOrst teams this next season 

Giants 

Redskins 

Patriots 

Browns 

Cowboys   

:D 

Archived