Projected wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?

Shylo3716

Projected wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Most wins for the worst team in 2018-2019?

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I currently see the Dolphins, Colts, Cards and potentially the Bronco's fighting for the worst team in the league at about 3 wins.

Watch 2 of those teams end up being the 2018 version of the Eagles and Rams. Guessing from year to year is pointless IMO.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I currently see the Dolphins, Colts, Cards and potentially the Bronco's fighting for the worst team in the league at about 3 wins.

That’s a rock-paper-scissors type of scenario to narrow it down.

10 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

How do you figure the colts to be the worst with Luck returning? 

I'm going with the Cardinals, they'll almost assuredly will be without Bradford by Week 6 and they'll have a rookie QB playing. Dolphins are a good bet as well, Tannehill is coming off a 2nd injury and Cutler is utter trash. 

Dolphins 2-4 wins

Cardinals 0-3 wins

19 hours ago, GreenMean69 said:

Him .... I see the worst team with 3 wins .... I dont think it will be the Browns either .  I would not be shocked if it was the Giants again as they will still be using Eli .  

WOrst teams this next season 

Giants 

Redskins 

Patriots 

Browns 

Cowboys   

:D 

Your list is not credible because it doesn't contain the Bears.  Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

7 hours ago, Classic said:

How do you figure the colts to be the worst with Luck returning? 

I'm going with the Cardinals, they'll almost assuredly will be without Bradford by Week 6 and they'll have a rookie QB playing. Dolphins are a good bet as well, Tannehill is coming off a 2nd injury and Cutler is utter trash. 

Dolphins 2-4 wins

Cardinals 0-3 wins

Luck may be returning but the Colts have nothing around him outside of TY. Funny that you would say Bradford would be out by week 6 but Luck returning is sure to bring results. 

34 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Luck may be returning but the Colts have nothing around him outside of TY. Funny that you would say Bradford would be out by week 6 but Luck returning is sure to bring results. 

Indianapolis looks to have at least 3 winnable games off a quick glance of their opponents. As for Arizona, that’s a deeper squint.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

They have a boatload of picks, that helps them compete now. The Colts are more likely to be a worst to first team than a lottery pick.

Why do people see Miami being a 2-4 win team? They won 6 games with literally everything going wrong and being at the bottom in the league on offense and defense. They lost their starting QB and bunch of key players. They had a hard schedule and no bye week. And they still won 6 games. They got rid of overpaid and overrated players, and upgraded at key positions (especially the O-line).They are getting their QB back. Gase finds ways to win with little talent. So the Dolphins went from 10-6 and a playoff team to a 2-14 team? Dang.

Like if people said 6-8 wins I could understand. But IDK where you guys see a bottom of the league roster. I've sat through a 1-15 season and this team isn't even close to that. 

On 4/7/2018 at 2:48 PM, Trentwannabe said:

I hate the Broncos, but I don’t see them fighting for worst team in the league.  I would guess they would be closer to .500. Keenum is an upgrade over Trevor or Brock.  

Archived