RD1 pick you don't want them to take

3rivers

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

probably guice or LVE

that said i'd be more open to guice if they got rid of bell

at least with Bell we know the skillset and productivity on this level. A new draft pick, never certain.  One reason I don't mind them keeping bell

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

at least with Bell we know the skillset and productivity on this level. A new draft pick, never certain.  One reason I don't mind them keeping bell

oh yeah i think keeping bell is the go too, but if they were to dump him guice is an option

I want Vander Esch or Hubbard, unless a star DB slides.  Even then I think I might prefer those 2 anyway.  Lorenzo Carter is intriguing, as is Isaiah Oliver to name a few.  Gesicki I think would really give the team an added dimension as well.  So some of the guys I see some on here not wanting, are guys I do want.

Mason Rudolph in the 1st would make me question and rethink my involvement and interest in all that is Steelers and the NFL Draft.  No, seriously. I literally can't even believe its part of the discussion. 

However, our front office moves & thinking recently (pandering to Bell) has me thinking it is a conceivable possibility. 

Orlando Brown would be next . 

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Blitzburgh said:

Pretty much any Offense unless someone amazing falls.  

Then Malik Jeffson  or Lorenzo Carter.

What don't you like about Carter? He seems like the perfect 3-4 LOLB. He is very good at setting the Edge. He has the speed and ability to cover. He plays angry and seems to be in on every play. His sub 4.5 40 elevated him into the 2nd Rd which is too high but that's about the only thing I don't like about him. Also, as mentioned by @Armsteeld2 a switch to ILB may be possible where that athleticism could really shine.  

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

What don't you like about Carter? He seems like the perfect 3-4 LOLB. He is very good at setting the Edge. He has the speed and ability to cover. He plays angry and seems to be in on every play. His sub 4.5 40 elevated him into the 2nd Rd which is too high but that's about the only thing I don't like about him. Also, as mentioned by @Armsteeld2 a switch to ILB may be possible where that athleticism could really shine.  

He is Bud Dupree 2.0. 

Id be fine with him in the 2nd, but would be furious if we took him with the first.

Archived