Second Attempt.

Heavydan85

One more shot, still only one round

Pick 1:
Browns, QB, Sam Darnold:

The most important position, not my favorite in the draft, but has should be able to come in and play Day 1 if needed, if not they have Taylor.

*Trade: Bills get pick #2, Giants get Kelvin Benjamin, #12, and #22, and #65*

Pick 2:

Bills, QB, Josh Rosen

Trading that much means one thing, the Bills want a QB that can win now, of the ones left Rosen is the most ready to step imo.

Pick 3:

Jets, QB, Baker Mayfield

Mayfield in New York seems like a bad idea waiting to happen so of course the Jets jump on the chance to make it a reality.

Pick 4:

Browns, EDGE, Bradley Chubb

The Browns have now upgraded the most important position on Offense and Defense and still have 3 seconds to grab a few more potential starters or move up into the first.

Pick 5:

Broncos, RB, Saquon Barkley

I personally don't like top 5 rbs, but A. Potentially the best overall player in the draft. B. Elway has had experience seeing what an elite rb can do. C. decides to take the elite talent over trading down (someone wanting Allen most likely) and D. doesn't like the lack of college production of Allen.

Pick 6:

Colts, OL, Quenton Nelson

I personally think he might be the best player in this draft, unfortunately he plays a less than ideal position so he falls to 6, where the colts would love to improve their Oline.

*Trade: Cardnials Get #7, Buccaneers get #15, #47, and #152

Pick 7:

Cardinals, QB, Josh Allen

Bradford's knee can't be trusted, but it should last long enough to get Allen some coaching before forcing him to play. The Bucs now pray a player falls to them.

Pick 8:

Bears, LB, Tremaine Edmunds

Solid Player.

*Trade: Ravens get #9, 49ers get #16 and #52*

Pick 9:

Ravens, LB, Roquan Smith

Ravens are best when they the defense carries the burden. They want the best LB left and fear the Raiders may take him.

Pick 10:

Raiders, DB, Minkah Fitzpatrick

The Raiders sit on their pick and get potentially the best DB in the draft class.

Pick 11:

Dolphins, QB, Lamar Jackson

I think this is a huge reach personally, but they think they are getting a dynamic game changer.

Pick 12:

Giants, EDGE, Harold Landry

I think the Giants see the depth at OG and assume they can get one later and go with a replacement for JPP.

Pick 13:

Redskins, DL, Vita Vea

The redskins could go a lot of ways here, but gotta be able to stop the run with Elliot and Ajayi in the division (and potentially a stud rookie for the giants)

Pick 14:

Packers, DB, Denzel Ward

Packers would jump for join with the DB options available.  I think they choose CB over safety.

Pick 15:

Buccaneers, DB, Derwin James

They dropped back, picked up some picks and Got who they may have taken @7...pretty much amazing for them.

Pick 16:

49ers, OL, Isaiah Wynn

Again he was my first thought @9 and they get him and extra picks. And are drafting him more in the range he should go.

Pick 17:

Chargers, OL, Mike McGlinchey

Most years getting the "top" OT @17 would be a steal...unfortunately this isn't most years...should be an upgrade.

Pick 18:

Seahawks, OL, Connor Williams

I feel confident they will go Oline and with McGlinchey just going I am leaning Williams over Hernandez.

Pick 19:

Cowboys, WR, Courtland Sutton

Feels like more of Dez replacement than the options.

*Trade: Titans get #20, Detroit gets #27 and #89*

Pick 20:

Titans, EDGE, Marcus Davenport

I think the Titans get BPA by a lot here.

Pick 21:

Bengals,LB, Leighton Vander Esch

Fills a need

Pick 22:

Giants, OL, Billy Price

Interior OLine is a huge whole for the Giants.

Pick 23:

Patriots, QB, Mason Rudolph

I personally don't like this but time eventually has to catch up to Brady right?

*Trade: Giants get #24, #55, and a 2019 third, Panthers get Odell Beckham Jr.

Pick 24:

Giants, RB, Derrius Guice

Fills a need and gets rid of a headache.

Pick 25:

Lions, TE, Mike Gesick

Lions love first round Tight Ends with flop potential. I do think he'll be a fine receiving option for them.

Pick 26:

Falcons, DL, Da'Ron Payne

The big uglies on Defense have really fallen and the Falcons get to pick from the group.

Pick 27:

Saints, WR, Calvin Ridley

As if the offense wasn't scary enough last year.

Pick 28:

Steelers, LB, Rashaan Evans

Just makes too much sense and was well received last time.

*Trade: Browns get #29, Jaguars get #33 and #114*

Pick 29:

Browns, OL, Kolton Miller

The Browns need to replace Joe Thomas, they think Kolton can do that eventually. If these 3 1st rounders pan out they have improved 3 of the 4 most important positions...Big IF, but possible.  They move up fearing any of the next 4 teams (counting the jags) could have taken him.

Pick 30:

Vikings, OL, Will Hernandez

A big man inside, at this point replacing Berger.  Still think the Vikings should dip in the Oline pool 1 more time (at least)...maybe Jamarco Jones in round 3+

*Trade: Bears get #31, Patriots get #39 and #105*

Pick 31:

Bears, DL, Taven Bryan

BPA...couldn't have the pats stay at 2 picks...

Pick 32:

Eagles, TE, Dallas Goedert

The Eagles don't have a major need, and the ones they kinda do are a reach at this point other than Dallas.

7 hours ago, Heavydan85 said:

One more shot, still only one round

Pick 1:
Browns, QB, Sam Darnold:

The most important position, not my favorite in the draft, but has should be able to come in and play Day 1 if needed, if not they have Taylor.

*Trade: Bills get pick #2, Giants get Kelvin Benjamin, #12, and #22, and #65*

Pick 2:

Bills, QB, Josh Rosen

Trading that much means one thing, the Bills want a QB that can win now, of the ones left Rosen is the most ready to step imo.

Pick 3:

Jets, QB, Baker Mayfield

Mayfield in New York seems like a bad idea waiting to happen so of course the Jets jump on the chance to make it a reality.

Pick 4:

Browns, EDGE, Bradley Chubb

The Browns have now upgraded the most important position on Offense and Defense and still have 3 seconds to grab a few more potential starters or move up into the first.

Pick 5:

Broncos, RB, Saquon Barkley

I personally don't like top 5 rbs, but A. Potentially the best overall player in the draft. B. Elway has had experience seeing what an elite rb can do. C. decides to take the elite talent over trading down (someone wanting Allen most likely) and D. doesn't like the lack of college production of Allen.

Pick 6:

Colts, OL, Quenton Nelson

I personally think he might be the best player in this draft, unfortunately he plays a less than ideal position so he falls to 6, where the colts would love to improve their Oline.

*Trade: Cardnials Get #7, Buccaneers get #15, #47, and #152

Pick 7:

Cardinals, QB, Josh Allen

Bradford's knee can't be trusted, but it should last long enough to get Allen some coaching before forcing him to play. The Bucs now pray a player falls to them.

Pick 8:

Bears, LB, Tremaine Edmunds

Solid Player.

*Trade: Ravens get #9, 49ers get #16 and #52*

Pick 9:

Ravens, LB, Roquan Smith

Ravens are best when they the defense carries the burden. They want the best LB left and fear the Raiders may take him.

Pick 10:

Raiders, DB, Minkah Fitzpatrick

The Raiders sit on their pick and get potentially the best DB in the draft class.

Pick 11:

Dolphins, QB, Lamar Jackson

I think this is a huge reach personally, but they think they are getting a dynamic game changer.

Pick 12:

Giants, EDGE, Harold Landry

I think the Giants see the depth at OG and assume they can get one later and go with a replacement for JPP.

Pick 13:

Redskins, DL, Vita Vea

The redskins could go a lot of ways here, but gotta be able to stop the run with Elliot and Ajayi in the division (and potentially a stud rookie for the giants)

Pick 14:

Packers, DB, Denzel Ward

Packers would jump for join with the DB options available.  I think they choose CB over safety.

Pick 15:

Buccaneers, DB, Derwin James

They dropped back, picked up some picks and Got who they may have taken @7...pretty much amazing for them.

Pick 16:

49ers, OL, Isaiah Wynn

Again he was my first thought @9 and they get him and extra picks. And are drafting him more in the range he should go.

Pick 17:

Chargers, OL, Mike McGlinchey

Most years getting the "top" OT @17 would be a steal...unfortunately this isn't most years...should be an upgrade.

Pick 18:

Seahawks, OL, Connor Williams

I feel confident they will go Oline and with McGlinchey just going I am leaning Williams over Hernandez.

Pick 19:

Cowboys, WR, Courtland Sutton

Feels like more of Dez replacement than the options.

*Trade: Titans get #20, Detroit gets #27 and #89*

Pick 20:

Titans, EDGE, Marcus Davenport

I think the Titans get BPA by a lot here.

Pick 21:

Bengals,LB, Leighton Vander Esch

Fills a need

Pick 22:

Giants, OL, Billy Price

Interior OLine is a huge whole for the Giants.

Pick 23:

Patriots, QB, Mason Rudolph

I personally don't like this but time eventually has to catch up to Brady right?

*Trade: Giants get #24, #55, and a 2019 third, Panthers get Odell Beckham Jr.

Pick 24:

Giants, RB, Derrius Guice

Fills a need and gets rid of a headache.

Pick 25:

Lions, TE, Mike Gesick

Lions love first round Tight Ends with flop potential. I do think he'll be a fine receiving option for them.

Pick 26:

Falcons, DL, Da'Ron Payne

The big uglies on Defense have really fallen and the Falcons get to pick from the group.

Pick 27:

Saints, WR, Calvin Ridley

As if the offense wasn't scary enough last year.

Pick 28:

Steelers, LB, Rashaan Evans

Just makes too much sense and was well received last time.

*Trade: Browns get #29, Jaguars get #33 and #114*

Pick 29:

Browns, OL, Kolton Miller

The Browns need to replace Joe Thomas, they think Kolton can do that eventually. If these 3 1st rounders pan out they have improved 3 of the 4 most important positions...Big IF, but possible.  They move up fearing any of the next 4 teams (counting the jags) could have taken him.

Pick 30:

Vikings, OL, Will Hernandez

A big man inside, at this point replacing Berger.  Still think the Vikings should dip in the Oline pool 1 more time (at least)...maybe Jamarco Jones in round 3+

*Trade: Bears get #31, Patriots get #39 and #105*

Pick 31:

Bears, DL, Taven Bryan

BPA...couldn't have the pats stay at 2 picks...

Pick 32:

Eagles, TE, Dallas Goedert

The Eagles don't have a major need, and the ones they kinda do are a reach at this point other than Dallas.

Well  I FU-ed the Pats 1st pick. No way. He is not going to risk two years on a player that will be a back up. Also IMO. He will be a backup, bust.

I really liked your second move, trading the pick.

Love the results of the Bucs trade. That would be extremely lucky if it played out like that. But, when trading with a team desperate to jump into the top 10 for a QB and they want my pick, I would hope I could get more out of them then just moving back 8 spots, a 2nd, and a 5th rounder. Value charts be damned. If you want a QB, you’re paying for him. Give me your first this year, 1st next year and this year’s second and next year’s third.

3 hours ago, m haynes said:

Well  I FU-ed the Pats 1st pick. No way. He is not going to risk two years on a player that will be a back up. Also IMO. He will be a backup, bust.

I really liked your second move, trading the pick.

At least I said I didn't like as well lol.  I think it is realistic one of the first two picks ends up a qb, and this gives the shot over the saints who may do the same. I think he is better than at least 1 qb I have going earlier.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo has the worst WR group in the league and you have them trading their only proven one? That seems like a sure fire way Rosen doesn't exceed.

For actual purposes 2 for 12 and 22 are all that mattered, tried to make it work with the chart and was inspired by nfl network for the Benjamin addition. 

Edit: actual purpose is a mock draft game with friends, 1st round only, 1 point for right team, 1 for right position, and 3 for right player. So anything outside of the first doesn't actually matter.

Archived