Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

LeBron is going to get so much hate. The man has no one stepping up consistently. If he doesnt make a play they are awful.

Assuming they lose this series, or even make it to the Finals and lose, I think he leaves. I wonder who wins the sweepstakes for him this off-season?

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Lol Cavs. Yeah I don’t get the strategy of trapping Vic especially when the other team KNOWS it’s coming.

They’re limiting the damage and throwing him off rhythm. It took Bojan going Reggie Miller to beat them.. The traps have been phenomenal by Clev. It makes our offense ugly and clunkers theme with so many tos 

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

LeBron is going to get so much hate. The man has no one stepping up consistently. If he doesnt make a play they are awful.

He should have a word with the guy who put the team together.

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

LeBron is going to get so much hate. The man has no one stepping up consistently. I wonder who wins the sweepstakes this off-season?

Generally speaking I agree. This game though he didn’t do enough offensively. He hit a few 3 down the stretch when it was too late but then again you’re still depending on something he is hit and miss with. And his supporting cast was a big reason why they had a huge first half lead.

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

They’re limiting the damage and throwing him off rhythm. It took Bojan going Reggie Miller to beat them.. The traps have been phenomenal by Clev. It makes our offense ugly and clunkers theme with so many tos 

Bojan can hit shots when he gets going, you’re still making 4 v 3 and id take that all day. And The other defenders didn’t really getting in the face of the others while Vic was being trapped.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Bojan can hit shots when he gets going, you’re still making 4 v 3 and id take that all day. And The other defenders didn’t really getting in the face of the others while Vic was being trapped.

We're watching a diff game. The traps are bothering Dipo. If there were no traps he’ll be slicing them for over 30 a game. 

Archived