Western Conference First Round Playoff Thread

11sanchez11

26 minutes ago, El ramster said:

These raps are the same raps trash bros 

Oh man. Now I’m going to be even more disappointed the Pacers won’t make it out of the first round. This is the Rammy I want to see at this time of the year. 

As great as Davis is, the 4th quarter shows just how much more of an impact a star perimeter player has over a big. Dude has been a non-factor and the game was decided largely by the guards who have the ball in their hands for the majority of the time. 

Star perimeter player>star big man. 

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Worst actual 3 seed in the West since....I dunno, the early 90s or 80s or something? lol

Nuggets a few years ago got slapped by the Dubs, but that team was deep as hell. Just no star and got exposed in the playoffs. 

Blazers were pretty trash to end the season. I think they win game 3, but will be hard to win game 4. I had a feeling the Pelicans had a great shot at winning this series. Pelicans guards could hold the Blazers guards fairly well and Davis is a huge mismatch on the other end. 

4 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I've never seen the Pelicans ball out like this as a team. Finally it's not just AD carrying the team with someone else occasionally making a play.

They're popping off man, it's crazy. These aren't the inconsistent Pels I've seen all year, they're locked in. Lets go dude

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nuggets a few years ago got slapped by the Dubs, but that team was deep as hell. Just no star and got exposed in the playoffs. 

Blazers were pretty trash to end the season. I think they win game 3, but will be hard to win game 4. I had a feeling the Pelicans had a great shot at winning this series. Pelicans guards could hold the Blazers guards fairly well and Davis is a huge mismatch on the other end. 

I called out that team! Overrated. They had a massive home field advantage just running and gunning. SA put you guys in your place doe 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now Rondo with a dagger after the Pelicans get like three offensive rebounds on one possession. 

Lillard has been TRASH in the first two games. Better go off in the next two games.....and it still may not matter. 

Lillard is hurt 

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I stayed up to watch brudda

And I gotta get up at 5 am but so far I'm glad I stayed up Jrue and Rondo lets goooo

Love it and well worth it. Have no idea how euro fans do it. I once woke up to see the pacers and Roxs play at 3 am LOL fell back asleep. 

Great win win for the Pels. Jrue is balling. 

Archived