Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

with the new site, there are no more page limits to threads. they can surpassĀ 200, 300, 400 pages and etc

Clearly some folks don't understand operation #5.0ByDraftDay

going back from the last thread. I really dont want the Browns to trade #33 after the first rd is over. #33 is such a valuable pick because you get 12+ hours to re-work your draft board to see your needs, see who fell, and project what other teams might do.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Shouldn't that title be "Browns, poster children of incompetence for decades, plan on continuing their reputation into 2018 draft and beyond"?

This.

The only concern and a big one given the cast of "I say nothing" Dorsey, Hueball and the Heehaws.

14 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

This concerns me. If he thinks Allen is still in the picture then he's less in the loop than I thought...Ā :|

I mean entertaining the idea doesnt really mean anything besides they have thought about him as the pick.

Ive actually seen 2-3 posts from 'insiders' in the last 2 days that have all basically backed up that its Sam Darnold. Put that on top of he followed Drew Stanton in IG, then I think there is some real fire there

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean entertaining the idea doesnt really mean anything besides they have thought about him as the pick.

Ive actually seen 2-3 posts from 'insiders' in the last 2 days that have all basically backed up that its Sam Darnold. Put that on top of he followed Drew Stanton in IG, then I think there is some real fire there

There's definitely fire. It's gonna be Darnold or Mayfield, that's for certain. I just need draft day to get here, like now. Does anyone have any whale tranquilizer I can use to put myself in a deep sleep for a week?

...My goodness, imagine the dreams I'd have for a week straight with a nicotine patch on. It'd be like a never ending acid trip. Last night I dreamt that I was trying to convince my mom (who hates football in reality) that Sam Darnold is the pick over Josh Allen. A few nights before that, my dream included news that Darnold had a heart condition...and then a few nights before that, I had to rescue 8 koala eggs and stuff them in a Wonka-esque elevator just to save my uncle.

(Koala's don't lay eggs)

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

There's definitely fire. It's gonna be Darnold or Mayfield, that's for certain. I just need draft day to get here, like now. Does anyone have any whale tranquilizer I can use to put myself in a deep sleep for a week?

...My goodness, imagine the dreams I'd have for a week straight with a nicotine patch on. It'd be like a never ending acid trip.

At this point I have been so wrapped up with #1 and #4 that I have literally paid zero attention to any realistic possibilities of guys I want with 3 picks in the second round lol

I guess Guice, Alexander, Oliver, Michel are the only 4 guys I really know as good posibilities.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

At this point I have been so wrapped up with #1 and #4 that I have literally paid zero attention to any realistic possibilities of guys I want with 3 picks in the second round lol

I guess Guice, Alexander, Oliver, Michel are the only 4 guys I really know as good posibilities.

You could make the case that, ridiculous media hype of Josh Allen aside, the second round picks are gonna be way more exciting - in terms of not knowing what the F is gonna happen - than the first round.

Archived