Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

You could make the case that, ridiculous media hype of Josh Allen aside, the second round picks are gonna be way more exciting - in terms of not knowing what the F is gonna happen - than the first round.

Considering I don't get past most mocks 10th pick, I'll be confused as all get out come the end of the 1st round. I might need the whole night to reevaluate our positions and possibilities lmfao. 

My beautiful wife tells me she has a surprise for me. She bought tickets to an early showing of Avengers Infinity War. I said great, when? Next Thursday at 7:45.

7:45 PM?

Duh!

Um, babe. That's draft night.

What time does the draft start?

Like 8. 

So, ole FatGerman doesn't get to know our picks, watch our picks, or spend the evening in my favorite bar like I have every year since 2007. Don't get me wrong. Love my wife. Look forward to the movie (movies are my hobby and career). But I keep imagining draft night and it makes me sad. 

58 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

My beautiful wife tells me she has a surprise for me. She bought tickets to an early showing of Avengers Infinity War. I said great, when? Next Thursday at 7:45.

Duh!

Like 8. 

So, ole FatGerman doesn't get to know our picks, watch our picks, or spend the evening in my favorite bar like I have every year since 2007. Don't get me wrong. Love my wife. Look forward to the movie (movies are my hobby and career). But I keep imagining draft night and it makes me sad. 

So like, um, skip the movie.

1 hour ago, duke2056 said:

So like, um, skip the movie.

Good idea, wipe my crack with a gift from the wife 9_9:D Dude, I married a redhead. Unless you wanna come spoon me on my couch, that ain't happening. But seriously, you wanna come spoon me?:x

16 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Good idea, wipe my crack with a gift from the wife 9_9:D Dude, I married a redhead. Unless you wanna come spoon me on my couch, that ain't happening. But seriously, you wanna come spoon me?:x

I don’t know your wife. But I’m pretty confident she’s brought you more happiness than the Browns. 

Bummer, but make the most of the movie I guess. 

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t know your wife. But I’m pretty confident she’s brought you more happiness than the Browns. 

Bummer, but make the most of the movie I guess. 

More happiness than the Browns? The hell you say.

Funny story though: we were at the last win, Christmas Eve against San Diego 2016. We bundled up, bought $5 tickets from SeatGeek, and rooted to lose, because I was afraid we'd lose Myles Garrett to San Francisco if we won. She loved it. We hadda ball! Now she insists her presence was our only reason for winning that game. Two years later, I'm not sure she's wrong.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Duh!

Like 8. 

Feel bad for you missing the draft, but at least you get to see an early showing of the avengers which is gonna be an epic movie. 

2 minutes ago, Powertower said:

Feel bad for you missing the draft, but at least you get to see an early showing of the avengers which is gonna be an epic movie. 

True! Totally pumped for it. Wife never read a comic or saw a Marvel movie til we met. Now she's in love with the Hulk and Groot.

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

This post will get swept under a rug, but post an Allen to the Browns and we’ll get three pages worth of panic! ?

I think we all know (most of us) that darnold should and will be the pick. Just been so many boneheaded moves that the propaganda regarding other QBs is able to take root in our heads.

Archived