Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

shame. I had high hopes for Dorsey. Now it looks like he’ll be just like the others. 

Interesting, the two most polarizing prospects.

It’s almost like that is the best case scenario for the media who need to generate discussion and clicks...

Color me skeptical.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s almost like that is the best case scenario for the media who need to generate discussion and clicks...

Color me skeptical.

I'm glad you can stay calm with all these rumors. Meanwhile I'm over here like

SlimTemptingGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

If we don’t draft Saquon, trade up for Beast Mode 2.0

:57 describes him perfectly.

I was reading up on him and there’s a couple teams that have him off their board completely. Saying he has personality issues and someone will hve to be with him at all times. They said his naturalist level is severely low and they don’t need that to of headache in their locker room 

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm glad you can stay calm with all these rumors. Meanwhile I'm over here like

SlimTemptingGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Lol I’m not saying we aren’t considering those guys, I’m just not buying any rumors right now.

Dorsey is cagey about this stuff.  Any “inside info” is BS based on his track record.

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They’re exactly the same imo.

They are polarizing and freak people out.

Darnold is boring.  Boring doesn’t sell ad space.

At this point for the final few days, I think I’m going to refrain from all #1 talk. I’m worn out from it. And recognise that a lot of that is on me and my fault. But I know the last few days tend to get ridiculous with the rumour mill and final battles between posters over their guy. So I’m going to leave #1 to just be what it’s going to be and focus on something new...

The #4 pick. You’ve said it all along. TRADE DOWN. Let’s go get a 2019 1st from a bad team and still grab some quality prospects with the picks they gave us this year.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

At this point for the final few days, I think I’m going to refrain from all #1 talk. I’m worn out from it. And recognise that a lot of that is on me and my fault. But I know the last few days tend to get ridiculous with the rumour mill and final battles between posters over there guy. So I’m going to leave #1 to just be what it’s going to be and focus on something new...

Good idea, there’s no news coming out of there.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

The #4 pick. You’ve said it all along. TRADE DOWN. Let’s go get a 2019 1st from a bad team and still grab some quality prospects with the picks they gave us this year.

Exactly, let’s keep this embarrassment of riches going.

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Color me skeptical.

I’ve never heard dan Patrick make up a fake rumor. He’s pretty legit. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve never heard dan Patrick make up a fake rumor. He’s pretty legit. 

I’m sure he’s just reporting what he heard, but I’m not sure where that info is coming from.  Dorsey doesn’t let that info out.  Or at least he hasn’t previously.

In KC when they took Peters, he, Hunt and Reid were the only ones who knew according to him.

Archived