Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

Just now, buno67 said:

I dont know about career year. He just needs to be healthy. If he can play 15-16games, he will be fine.

I don't think he made too much impact even when he was healthy, but maybe he was never 100% healthy even when he was playing.

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don't think he made too much impact even when he was healthy, but maybe he was never 100% healthy even when he was playing.

I wasn't impressed.

Have we ever "won" in a trade with Belichick?

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just a hypothetical, if we trade down with Buffalo. I’m looking at Leighton Vander Esch. I think Jamie Collins might get the boot next year due to his contract.

I rather not draft a LB this year. That unit might be the best one on the team. If the LBs play up to their ability, LVE is useless. I rather see what the LBs do before I would replace one. 

I really like Devin White from LSU out of next years class. I believe he will be the best LB in the draft next year. 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

he looked just fine or looked really good for a guy who was just traded and wasnt familiar with the scheme. I also believe he looked good last year before the injury took him out. I wonder what he would of looked like with a true FS and SS behind him.

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont know about career year. He just needs to be healthy. If he can play 15-16games, he will be fine.

He is getting paid play maker money. 12.5 million per year he won’t see year 3 if he ain’t getting int’s sacks and causing some havoc.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He is getting paid play maker money. 12.5 million per year he won’t see year 3 if he ain’t getting int’s sacks and causing some havoc.

well if he is healthy, that is what he is going to do...so...again. he will be fine if he is healthy. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

I really think Chubb is their guy at #4 and Im afraid of all hell breaking loose if the Giants take him at 2.

Saquon at #4? Ward? Derwin?

Or the accursed and most logical choice in any event; i.e., trade down.

10 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I really think Chubb is their guy at #4 and Im afraid of all hell breaking loose if the Giants take him at 2.

Saquon at #4? Ward? Derwin?

OMG I'd so love it if Chubb went 2. I think it's a QB for NYG though.

My co-worker told me, while he was at the combine, they were enamored with Darnold (Obv), but valued Rosen in a close second. The Barkley smoke had emerged around then and the vibe is that it was just that: smoke.

17 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Or the accursed and most logical choice in any event; i.e., trade down.

Whoops I thought I listed that in there. I dont know if I would prefer that...

Here is why I know its not Barkley..because the $$ makes no sense. When we are already paying Hyde top 10 RB money and need to pay Duke.

@MistaBohmbastic this is probably why you heard its smoke.

Archived