College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

This conversation reminds me of a Southpark episode where all the teams play baseball and are trying to lose to each other so that their season is over. In that case, much like with the Browns, Cartman and company are better than the competition at losing.

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

This conversation reminds me of a Southpark episode where all the teams play baseball and are trying to lose to each other so that their season is over. In that case, much like with the Browns, Cartman and company are better than the competition at losing.

WAY ahead of you:

15 hours ago, Forge said:

49ers are missing both starting tackles, a guard, just placed garcon on ir, have Solomon thomas out with a sprained mcl, jimmie ward on IR, and we are starting cj beathard at quarterback. 

Your move, Cleveland

Our problem is our starting OT's, our OG's our WR's and just about anybody else on our team. You would have to go a long way to reach down to our talent level. We are approaching a 1-31 record for the last 2 years, a NFL record for total futility, match that if you can!!!

The Browns aren’t an organization with the luxury of making unconventional picks like Mayfield. They just don’t go well for us. It’s one of those things where when the Browns do it, you know it won’t work. But, when a real team does it, you say “Great pick, they got a steal.” 

At this point, if you like Darnold at 1, and he’s not going Eli Elway on us, just take the guy. Oh, and get an actual QB guru in town beforehand and get rid of the guy in the costume.

This guy is my personal favorite position player in the draft, aside from Barkley/Ridley.

James Washington, WR Oklahoma State: He's physical for a 6'0 WR and has very underrated speed. I think he's a definite 4.4 guy and plays FAST, jumps high, and is very reliable. He's a legitimate #1/#2 on the outside in the NFL. If he's there in the 2nd round, I'd love to have him.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This guy is my personal favorite position player in the draft, aside from Barkley/Ridley.

James Washington, WR Oklahoma State: He's physical for a 6'0 WR and has very underrated speed. I think he's a definite 4.4 guy and plays FAST, jumps high, and is very reliable. He's a legitimate #1/#2 on the outside in the NFL. If he's there in the 2nd round, I'd love to have him.

I'm a fan too, he stood out a lot when I was scouting (lol) the qb via YouTube highlights.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm a fan too, he stood out a lot when I was scouting (lol) the qb via YouTube highlights.

I just go with my gut on some of these things. I've watched 5-10 OK State games over the past 2 years and he's jumped out, bad BIG XII defenses or not. 

11 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Thoughts on Mason Rudolph ahead of Rosen and Darnold. If you’re using Bill Parcells rules for drafting a QB he’s Aced that test 

A big NO to Mason Rudolph for me. I want to like him, I just don't. 

26 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Thoughts on Mason Rudolph ahead of Rosen and Darnold. If you’re using Bill Parcells rules for drafting a QB he’s Aced that test 

Don't do it. He's just a guy. Checks a lot of boxes with that "C" grade. There's some upside there, but as a prospect, there's pretty much nothing that gets you super excited. Doesn't read the entire field, doesn't go through a ton of progressions, just okay arm strength, doesn't face a ton of pressure. He's propped up by a system that made Brandon Weeden a first round pick.

Archived