2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

Just now, IronMike84 said:

James Daniels isn’t a sexy pick, but offensive lineman never are. This should hopefully help quell the offensive line shuffling.

I get the feeling though that a lot of you are gonna be lamenting Landry for a long time. This board had Vic Beasley-like obsession over him.

I’ve been his biggest supporter but not taking him is far easier when we do so to take two other highly rated players that should make the team significantly better. This isn’t a Shea over Jones/Mercilus situation, at least not for me. 

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Daniels at 39 >>>>>> Nelson at 8 (had he gotten there). Great pick. This IS a strong investment in Mitch Trubisky. 

Bears clearly comfortable with what they have at Edge which is surprising to me, however they were productive last year with middling OLB and ILB that didn’t include a stud like Roquan. Day 3 will be interesting for sure. Also have to wonder if a Lamarr Houston reunion isn’t potentially on the radar. 

A lot to like at the top of this draft for Pace. Nice work. 

100% agree AZ.  Daniels is the modt athletic & the most technically proficient player in the entire draft.  This is a GREAT pick and stops the OL shuffle. 

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

100% agree AZ.  Daniels is the modt athletic & the most technically proficient player in the entire draft.  This is a GREAT pick and stops the OL shuffle. 

At a non-1st round price tag too, which is key given the current $ already invested on the OL. 

Just now, HuskieBear said:

did anyone see vince young trying to pronounce "harold?" bahahahaha

makes sense how the dude got one of the lowest wonderlic scores of his draft class

Lol did he pronounce it as “honor”???  Why would they have Vince freaking young announce a pick?!

Just now, CBears019 said:

Lol did he pronounce it as “honor”???  Why would they have Vince freaking young announce a pick?!

not only did he try to pronounce it "honor," he did it twice xD

obviously a high pick of TEN, and was ROY. plus the draft in Dallas and him going to school at Texas

3 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

not only did he try to pronounce it "honor," he did it twice xD

obviously a high pick of TEN, and was ROY. plus the draft in Dallas and him going to school at Texas

Yeah, but....it’s vince young.  Lol

Archived