2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

I really dont like this for the Bears.  JJ is going to match up really well with AR12 and Alexander is going to matchup with Turbo.  And that front is not going to be easy to run on.

I like it better than giving a HOF QB more weapons to play with and keep him happy. 

I trust Nagy to scheme to get our guys open against their young secondary. Not something i could have said about Fox

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

I really dont like this for the Bears.  JJ is going to match up really well with AR12 and Alexander is going to matchup with Turbo.  And that front is not going to be easy to run on.

We’re really worried about 2 rookies- Jaire Alexander, a 5’10 corner who was off many teams’ boards for injuries, and Josh Jackson, too slow to do this successfully in the NFL?

I bet you were terrified when they took Rollins and Randall too.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

We’re really worried about 2 rookies- Jaire Alexander, a 5’10 corner who was off many teams’ boards for injuries, and Josh Jackson, too slow to do this successfully in the NFL?

Agreed. If the Bears were rolling out 2 rookie CB's as starters next year I think we would all be reallllllly worried.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Again if you think Jackson is too slow at 4.53 with elite cod skills and best in several classes ball skills then id hate to see what you think of Sherman and several other top cbs.  Jackson isnt too slow.  And i hadnt heard anything about Alexander being off anybodys board for injuries.

Archived