2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

2 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Can I get a scouting report on Miller?

My quick take. Was projected to be a slot guy. He's a very polished route runner with good technique and ability to create speration. 

Edit; I don't necessarily agree with most that he is strictly a slot guy though.

2 minutes ago, malak1 said:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/anthony-miller?id=32462018-0002-5599-09cf-b942c8375e31

" Ultra-competitive and highly productive, Miller plays with a chip on his shoulder that has driven him to out-work the man across from him. While he played both inside and out for Memphis, some teams could struggle with figuring out his best fit. His inconsistent hands are definitely a concern, but his ability to get open and to work all three levels of the field increase his chances for success as a WR3. "

57 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’ve been his biggest supporter but not taking him is far easier when we do so to take two other highly rated players that should make the team significantly better. This isn’t a Shea over Jones/Mercilus situation, at least not for me. 

I like Daniels and it fills a huge hole.  If Long cant play effectively it would have been two holes.  

7 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

One of the most overrated UFAs I can remember.

One of my all time favorite Waddle & Silvy moments is Housh asking Tom Waddle if he likes, then knows, football.  Waddle's response was great, well I played in the league for 10 years, not as well as you certainly.

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

He does not have elite size or speed, and occasionally suffered from a lack of concentration and had some drops in college.

Overall, though, he has good hands and runs great routes.  He has good short area quickness, and he really fights for the ball in traffic.  Despite the drops, he also made some absolute circus catches.

I'm excited to have him on the team.

Archived