MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Conor didn’t make the UFC look like a joke/wwe on PPV in front of the entire world. Conor also did not have intentions of injuring someone (although clearly was in way over his head). Khabib was trying to injure someone that’s not a fighter, live on PPV... really bad look. 

Yeah, I'm sure the guy who threw a dolly through a bus window had no intentions of injuring someone. Of course, Conor injured multiple people. How many people did Khabib injure?

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

I might have had some sympathy for Conor there if he wasn't dirty that whole fight. Kept grabbing the pants and the glove, and threw a blatantly illegal knee in the 2nd (I think).

Think that's a big part of what had Khabib so pissed off too

Hooking his toes on the cage also

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm sure Khabib will get punished, but he'll have every right to be angry about that punishment after Conor got off with a slap on the wrist following a much more significant incident.

you joking? Khabib jumped in the stands where there were, you know, like paying fans. Conor pulled some bs but that could be controlled, this is way worse.

3 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

No. There was no attack. No violence. Just words.

Who cares. Khabib and his team were trash fir what they did, but IDC. Conor deserved all of it.

I think conor deserved to get choked out and mocked for it by Khabib....not sucker punched from behind

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

I might have had some sympathy for Conor there if he wasn't dirty that whole fight. Kept grabbing the pants and the glove, and threw a blatantly illegal knee in the 2nd (I think).

Think that's a big part of what had Khabib so pissed off too

Kept grabbing the cage too with his feet & hands. Was totally outmatched when it came to his grappling

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

you joking? Khabib jumped in the stands where there were, you know, like paying fans. Conor pulled some bs but that could be controlled, this is way worse.

LOL. It's not even remotely close. Conor committed a crime and injured multiple fighters right before a PPV. C'mon, son.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I think conor deserved to get choked out and mocked for it by Khabib....not sucker punched from behind

Khabib didn't sucker punch him, though. His teammates should be punished severely for that. It's total BS to jump a guy who just got tapped out.